How cool is this!! Anyone try these yet?

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

How cool is this!! Anyone try these yet?

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm

check the link,seems like this company has a coupleof great idea goin,with the invisa-swivel as well as their seemingly revolutionary leaders..http://www.aquateko.com/

Seph
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: How cool is this!! Anyone try these yet?

Post by Seph » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:22 am

Had not seen these before...thanks for the link...
A cool idea, but I worry that they are weaker and larger than we are all used to in swivels, especially the newer micro size swivels...

I would, however, like to see a trusted review on these.
Last edited by Seph on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gblaze
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Gblaze » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:09 am

That is pretty cool-
I muskie fish - so I am really most intrigued by the flexible leader they also sell
Thanks for sharing =D>

Aquateko
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Aquateko » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Guys, we sincerely appreciate your comments and your willingness to check them out. You might want to check this review written by Wired2Fish. :D

http://www.wired2fish.com/FeaturedProdu ... eBoxID=143
Keith Kessler
Aquateko
www.aquateko.com

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm

How cool is that,too...came in to post,and selected the company name as their handle...no sneakin about there...I am going to definitely have to try some of those leaders,look awesome for the toothy critters..

Aquateko
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Aquateko » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:27 am

Thanks! Yes, nothing to hide here :D We try to connect with our customers and want their concerns answered. If you would like to email us, we really love your review and would like to send you some free samples so you can try them out and maybe write a review on them. We really appreciate you posting about our products and would like to continue the great word of mouth. Sales@aqauateko.com Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Keith Kessler
Aquateko
www.aquateko.com

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Well sir,I certainly thank you for the offer,that is much appreciated-but if you would insist on giving free samples,I would respectfully request that they were sent to one of the staff members/moderators on the board,Cal or Jip perhaps,so that they might give your product a proper review for all here to examine.I'm just another knucklehead here that has a tackle addiction and a desire to fish beyond most other things in life. :D And hey,I'm an easy sale-I'm going to pick some up at my expense,dont worry about me.Cal,I know you are out there somewhere my man,as even though you may not always post your omniprescence (is that a word?lol) is still known and felt..might you guys PM or some such,so that you could get a sample to review?

facelessnewsouth
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by facelessnewsouth » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 am

Definitely a neat idea...the size of the swivel, as illustrated in the product photos section on the site, doesn't seem to be a concern, as the 25lb swivel (more than enough for bass) is about as long as a dime is wide.

My question is, the swivel is shown on a carolina rig in one of the photos, and I'm wondering how that effects the sound of the rig. In the traditional brass weight/glass bead/metal swivel configuration, the swivel helps create sound when the glass bead strikes it. Does this translucent swivel behave in the same way, or does it somewhat "deaden" the sound from the bead?

Aquateko
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Aquateko » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Guys, Keith Kessler from Aquateko here (just want to be upfront). The InvisaSwivel will defiently not make the same sound as a Traditional metal swivel hitting the weight. Not much of a Carolina Rig guy but have lots of customers that use them for this. The reason why they reportecly like them is when the Swivel seperates from the weight the swivel will not impede the action of the lure. In other words, the InvisaSwivel is basically nearly neutral bouyant so it will move with the current and the action of the lure in the current. Any more questions, please ask and we will be glad to answer them.
Keith Kessler
Aquateko
www.aquateko.com

facelessnewsouth
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by facelessnewsouth » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 am

Thanks for the response, Keith. Great info, and interesting new product.

whartko
Angler
Angler

Post by whartko » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

def looks interesting and is a great idea

Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Teal101 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Local guide service has been using these when trolling Lake Chelan for Mackinaw. Seems to work for them!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lake- ... 9686404124
I like TD-Z's
Instagram: teal_101_jdm

mck1975
Angler
Angler

Post by mck1975 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 am

Just placed an order for some swivels and I'll wait for any input from you guys about the leader material. Currently I use Toothy Critter from Cortland and am happy with it.
GO BUCKS - O-H-I-O