"Perfect Body" Evolve ad on main index page

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
Smalleyez
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

"Perfect Body" Evolve ad on main index page

Post by Smalleyez » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 pm

can't stop looking at it....
8-) :oops:
RRR (Round Reels Rule!)

WoodT
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: "Perfect Body" Evolve ad on main index page

Post by WoodT » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 pm

I know what you mean. Most realistic frog there is. I got some at TW in November and cannot wait to try them out...I got Spros, Koppers...nothing compares to them. They have this awesome detail and finish and I think the hook is really innovative. Very cool.

basspoundermatt
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by basspoundermatt » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:38 pm

WoodT wrote:I know what you mean. Most realistic frog there is. I got some at TW in November and cannot wait to try them out...I got Spros, Koppers...nothing compares to them. They have this awesome detail and finish and I think the hook is really innovative. Very cool.
What frog? :lol:

WoodT
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by WoodT » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 pm

I know, I know...the catfish supply ad is pretty distracting. Focus, gents!

;)

Smalleyez
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Smalleyez » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 pm

:lol: :lol:

At least we know we're still alive! :lol:
RRR (Round Reels Rule!)

bstuckey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by bstuckey » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:41 pm

WoodT wrote:I know what you mean. Most realistic frog there is. I got some at TW in November and cannot wait to try them out...I got Spros, Koppers...nothing compares to them. They have this awesome detail and finish and I think the hook is really innovative. Very cool.
Don't think he is actually talking about the frog. :doh:

WoodT
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by WoodT » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 pm

From Bassproshops.com:

"A breed apart, the Gary Yamamoto D-Shad is an attention-getting, soft plastic jerkbait with a streamlined body that produces a side-to-side twitching action. The tail, however, is thicker and heavier than the body. So on the retrieve, when you kill the bait, it sinks level and gives any hungry onlookers a little shimmy."

"Other than the big, meaty body, we don't know how these unique Softbaits got their names. After all, the Rodent and Baby Rodent's waving legs and dual tail flaps suggest a different kind of critter altogether. But there's no doubting that the Rodents will do a number on big bass..... Jig it or rig it, and hold on tight! ... enhanced with real coffee bean granules and coffee bean oil to give the tubes an earthy tinge and a naturally strong scent/taste big bass are eager to slurp up."

"This thing is just unreal! The Bass Pro Shops' original Flick'n Shimmy is our ultra-soft, 8up™ scented worm that's molded with a permanent bend in the middle.... a pair of these pre-curved Flick'n Shimmy worms joined crosswise at the middle to slowly helicopter and tumble down through the water column with a never-before-seen action that triggers instant reactionary strikes. Wacky-rig it through the center for best results!"

And you wonder why you buy so much tackle.

Bronzeye
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Bronzeye » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:08 am

WoodT wrote:From Bassproshops.com:

"breed...a streamlined body that produces a side-to-side twitching action. The tail, however, is thicker and heavier than the body. ...gives any hungry onlookers a little shimmy."

"Other than the big, meaty body, ...waving legs and dual tail flaps suggest a different kind of critter altogether. [scent portion not copied]"

"joined crosswise at the middle to slowly helicopter and tumble down through the water column with a never-before-seen action"

And you wonder why you buy so much tackle.
Very funny! If you see things like this in advertising so easily, it's easy to see how you got your name! :D

WoodT
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by WoodT » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 am

Bronzeye wrote:Very funny! If you see things like this in advertising so easily, it's easy to see how you got your name! :D
[-X :lol:

Sonicx360
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Sonicx360 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 am

basspoundermatt wrote:
The Evolve frog.

SC Bassin
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by SC Bassin » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:45 pm

I bought a few of them & I will say you could not give me another one. On a good long cast the thing will sink before you can get it back to the boat unless you keep it moving at a pretty good clip. It fills with water which comes in around the hooks so there is no way to plop, plop, fizz, fizz retrieve.

fishingandfords
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by fishingandfords » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:08 am

Sonicx360 wrote:
basspoundermatt wrote:
The Evolve frog.
:doh: :doh: ](*,) ](*,)

vArm
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by vArm » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 am

fishingandfords wrote:
Sonicx360 wrote:
basspoundermatt wrote:
The Evolve frog.
He wrote that at 7:59am......that's pretty early?.....maybe he wasn't awake yet?.........benefit of the doubt?
MegabassUSA.com

mhood
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by mhood » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:24 am

vArm wrote:
fishingandfords wrote:
Sonicx360 wrote:
basspoundermatt wrote:
The Evolve frog.
He wrote that at 7:59am......that's pretty early?.....maybe he wasn't awake yet?.........benefit of the doubt?
Stop it!!!! You guys are killing me!!!

=))))
ORANGE Reels Rule!!!
- Lord Wisecracker

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Nitroman77 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 am

DOH! :lol: yea frog...... :lol:
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods