Who plans on attending the Bassmaster Classic ?

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
jpd0144
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Who plans on attending the Bassmaster Classic ?

Post by jpd0144 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 am

Just wondering how many TT memberes will be making it to Shreveport, La. to enjoy the Classic ?

My bags are packed and munching at the bit for it to hurry up and get here ! Ive been to Tour events and to the Classic a few times already ... but man I just cant help but still get pumped to go ! :lol:

1600tf
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Who plans on attending the Bassmaster Classic ?

Post by 1600tf » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Might head down with some friends, pending my work schedule. It'll be my first classic. Hoping I can make it.

jpd0144
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by jpd0144 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Im kinda shocked ! Figured more of you guys would be attending ... :-k

Nytron
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Nytron » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Not sure how "attending" a bassmaster even works? What do you do, wait until everyone weighs in at the end of the day?

It would only be worth it if you could be out on the water while it is happening. Which I doubt is possible, and if it is, I'd rather fish than be a spectator.

jpd0144
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by jpd0144 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 pm

There is a Expo show averaging around 200 vendors and awesome food for a full 3 days at the Convention Center. They have seminars, give aways to new things that came out since ICAST. Meet and greet with pros and company reps. 3 days of being at the take off and of course the 3 weigh ins. Also the weigh ins for the College Champion teams. Also if you haul down your boat you can be a spectator. There actually is more to do than you would think.

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Nitroman77 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 am

jpd0144 wrote:There is a Expo show averaging around 200 vendors and awesome food for a full 3 days at the Convention Center. They have seminars, give aways to new things that came out since ICAST. Meet and greet with pros and company reps. 3 days of being at the take off and of course the 3 weigh ins. Also the weigh ins for the College Champion teams. Also if you haul down your boat you can be a spectator. There actually is more to do than you would think.

Not this year..
I've got obligations to work the Fishing classic for bass pros..
Will be watching on tv or the net..
Should be interesting as their pre fishing showed nothing and it's supposed to be warm the next week..
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods
Omega custom tackle
Biospawn
seaguar
phoenix boats