Shipping ?

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
fishingandfords
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Shipping ?

Post by fishingandfords » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Anyone know what is costs to ship a reel to canada and is it worth the hassle or should I tell the guy no

Weedsnager
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Shipping ?

Post by Weedsnager » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Go USPS.com and click on "calculate shipping" it will tell you the exact cost to ship anything, anywhere in the world

mtowner23
Angler
Angler

Post by mtowner23 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:12 am

Shipping to Canada is easy, though expensive if over just a couple pounds. A 2lb box from the US (anywhere) to Canada (anywhere) is about $10 via First Class Mail. You do have to fill out a special form, but it's pretty straightforward.

dcorp
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by dcorp » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 am

Go to usps and use their calculater, it is very accurate. I have shipped a few things to Canada and it isnt that bad, but I always have the buyer paying shipping. If the item is over 13 oz you need to use priority mail because first class is not an option.

Somerdink
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Somerdink » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 am

Right around two bucks. That was the last time when I got them shipped up here. Reels is the easiest part, rods on the other hand are a different story everytime I got a new rod the duty would cost me 120.00 plus shipping so for me to buy rods form the states anymore is nuts unless I really want/need them which I do \:D/

fishingandfords
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by fishingandfords » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 am

Somerdink wrote:Right around two bucks. That was the last time when I got them shipped up here. Reels is the easiest part, rods on the other hand are a different story everytime I got a new rod the duty would cost me 120.00 plus shipping so for me to buy rods form the states anymore is nuts unless I really want/need them which I do \:D/
maybe a later but nothing ships for $2 but I went in to ship a reel and got my answer its around $7.50 to ship to ontario