Little Creeper All American Sunfish

Come share your passion, experiences, and questions for the latest fishing craze to take the Nation... you asked for it, and here it is.. TT's SWIMBAIT FORUM!
Cagey
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Little Creeper All American Sunfish

Post by Cagey » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:28 am

Maybe this Little Econ info should be carried over to its own thread in the fishing section? I did not mean to divert the discussion away from the bluegill lure.
Last edited by Cagey on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cornmuse
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by cornmuse » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:21 am

That's a heck of a write up on the creek. I fished the access spots I can get to. Wading limits choices and getting out to fish during a business trip typically precludes access to private water. As a tourist I guess I have to take the opportunities that come my way.

As to fly fishing, everyone has their passion. There's nothing in Florida that can't be caught on a fly rod. Often I target specs and brim and bass. From time to time we even catch a few!

Sorry about the off-topic direction.

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by toddmc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:54 pm

cornmuse wrote:That's a heck of a write up on the creek. I fished the access spots I can get to. Wading limits choices and getting out to fish during a business trip typically precludes access to private water. As a tourist I guess I have to take the opportunities that come my way.

As to fly fishing, everyone has their passion. There's nothing in Florida that can't be caught on a fly rod. Often I target specs and brim and bass. From time to time we even catch a few!

Sorry about the off-topic direction.
Did you catch some bonefish on the fly rod while you were in Florida? We've got some starting to show in San Diego and I'm going to fish for them with bass tackle once I choose a kayak. We are so far off topic now that it doesn't matter.