3:16 Swimbaits

Come share your passion, experiences, and questions for the latest fishing craze to take the Nation... you asked for it, and here it is.. TT's SWIMBAIT FORUM!
emjay
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: 3:16 Swimbaits

Post by emjay » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 am

I think it was around 8:20 PST. Had the chance to grab one but decided to pass also. As for what they were....^megabass man up there probably got one. Hopefully he shows us a picture when he gets it.

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by damian_megabass » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am

emjay wrote:I think it was around 8:20 PST. Had the chance to grab one but decided to pass also. As for what they were....^megabass man up there probably got one. Hopefully he shows us a picture when he gets it.
;)

This release sold out within a minute. All sold out as soon as I checked out on one bait, took me less than 30 seconds....

"add to cart"
"log into paypal"
"submit payment"
"Congrats on your purchase"

AWESOME!

"add to cart"
"Sorry this item is sold out" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will NEVER sell another 3:16 swimbait again!

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by damian_megabass » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 pm

emjay wrote:I think it was around 8:20 PST. Had the chance to grab one but decided to pass also. As for what they were....^megabass man up there probably got one. Hopefully he shows us a picture when he gets it.
Lit Up:

evergreener
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by evergreener » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 pm

DANG that lit up is unreal!!
Bet the whole experience from waiting till they release, seeing them release, placing to cart, pay successfully, wait for mailman, and unboxing is UNREAL as well!

Good grab! Man. Hope you will stick some donkeys soon!
P.S. just pm-ed you about a possible trade offer~ :mrgreen:

chasenbass
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by chasenbass » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 am

damian_megabass wrote:
Lit Up:

That color is so cool! :D

emjay
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by emjay » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 pm

I believe an unannounced OG wake batch was release just a few weeks ago. Now that I think about it, I should of just bought one when I had the chance. Seems like everyone is willing to trade for it, and I really want a FS Bluegill. Looking forward to what the man releases next!

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by damian_megabass » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:02 am

emjay wrote:I believe an unannounced OG wake batch was release just a few weeks ago. Now that I think about it, I should of just bought one when I had the chance. Seems like everyone is willing to trade for it, and I really want a FS Bluegill. Looking forward to what the man releases next!

Yeah I think he did that because of that one long thread...... :whistle:

Doesn't matter I traded that OG Wake for a FS SS Bluegill and a 6' FS SS Trout and never looked back or regret the trade. Hope he releases his sport model next.