New Ammo!

Come share your passion, experiences, and questions for the latest fishing craze to take the Nation... you asked for it, and here it is.. TT's SWIMBAIT FORUM!
Sully
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

New Ammo!

Post by Sully » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:08 pm

A nice little package showed up while I was away. I'm chompin' at the bit to see how the R2S and Reaction Strike Double jointed look in the water. :) With fall just around the corner I think these lures might produce.

Beer credit: Victory Brewing Co. - Downingtown, PA - "Prima Pils"

davej
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: New Ammo!

Post by davej » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:14 pm

Very Nice Sully.... I just had two Kongs show up last week or so.. haven't thrown them yet.. did you get the Floating, Sinking? I'm swapping out the hooks for some Owner ST-41BC 2X 1/0 the hook points are vicious.. http://www.ownerhooks.com/pages/product ... s.htm#5641

Sully
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Sully » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:22 pm

davej AKA Shindoggy wrote:Very Nice Sully.... I just had two Kongs show up last week or so.. haven't thrown them yet.. did you get the Floating, Sinking? I'm swapping out the hooks for some Owner ST-41BC 2X 1/0 the hook points are vicious.. http://www.ownerhooks.com/pages/product ... s.htm#5641
I got the sinking, Dave. Thanks for the link. I'll check that out. I've swapped some Castaic Plat hooks for some owners...and you're right. They are sharp as shite.

njvbass
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by njvbass » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:10 pm

Sully wrote:
davej AKA Shindoggy wrote:Very Nice Sully.... I just had two Kongs show up last week or so.. haven't thrown them yet.. did you get the Floating, Sinking? I'm swapping out the hooks for some Owner ST-41BC 2X 1/0 the hook points are vicious.. http://www.ownerhooks.com/pages/product ... s.htm#5641
I got the sinking, Dave. Thanks for the link. I'll check that out. I've swapped some Castaic Plat hooks for some owners...and you're right. They are sharp as crap.
there so sharp they stick the bait sometimes. :lol:

davej
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by davej » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:28 pm

Good deal Sully... Let us know how you like the Kong...

Lubina
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Lubina » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:34 pm

davej wrote:Good deal Sully... Let us know how you like the Kong...
Same here....I did nothing today after SBing for 5 hours, my chest hurts now!!!!hopefully it will not be the end :lol: