In a jam with my E7. Could really use some help.

Have a question regarding an existing Shimano product? Talk directly to an official representative from Shimano!
Riverguy
Angler
Angler

In a jam with my E7. Could really use some help.

Post by Riverguy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 am

Guys- so I goofed up back in the summer, working on a few reels at once and seem to have gotten out of sorts regarding the spacers (for lack of proper term) that go against the spool bearings OUT towards both side plates. I cant seem to find the correct combo; its possible it may be lost. Can these parts be sourced? Or even a pic would be extremely helpful. Cant really see the exact parts on the schematic ir online breakdowns otherwise Id just order them.

Any help would be EXTREMELY appreciated. Im making due with a brass shim trimmed down out of an ambassador but the spacing is just a little off, and line lay is slightly boogered up as a result.

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: In a jam with my E7. Could really use some help.

Post by Jeffbro999 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:14 am

They show they are still available on the Shimano parts site if you are talking about part numbers 1696 and 664. Hope that helps.
https://fishshop.shimano.com/vip/produc ... 4441848608

Riverguy
Angler
Angler

Re: In a jam with my E7. Could really use some help.

Post by Riverguy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Thank u sir! Not sure what I was looking at previously but it cant get more cut and dry than that. Happy Thanksgiving to all.