New Products-Part 2

Have a question regarding an existing Shimano product? Talk directly to an official representative from Shimano!
Bantam1
Manufacturer Support
Manufacturer Support

New Products-Part 2

Post by Bantam1 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:12 am

Lets try this again...

New saltwater reels

Here is the Trinidad DC. Yes thats right I said DC!!

The gearing and drags are the same as the standard Trinidad. You will see that the handle shank has been changed as well as the drag star. We have changed the finish of the reel and the anti reverse. We use a Redundant Anti Reverse System now. It consists of a lager anti reverse bearing and spring assisted dual assist stopper pawls. This makes for a very strong anti reverse system. The DC unit has 8 settings for use with live bait, surface iron and anything else you would cast with a Trinidad and a few you wouldn't ;)

Here is the DC unit

Now you can reach those breaking fish that were just out of casting range before :D It will be available in the 16,20 and 30 sizes. MSRP will be $729.99-749.99

We have added to the Torsa line up with the Torsa 40.

You can see the harness lugs and the larger overall size of this reel. It also has the Redundant Anti Reverse System, a 4.9:1 gear ratio and some 40 size specific drag cams. This will not have the VBS weights that the 16N-30 size Torsa has.

•L.R.S. (Long Range Special) comes with the reel
•B.F.S. 80 (Bottom Fish Special 80# line)
•U.F.S. (Ulua Fish Special) For Ulua fishing in Hawaii
•D.N.K. 20 (Dink Fishing Cam 20#) Designed for Dink fishing in Florida
•D.N.K. 30-40 (Dink Fishing Cam 30-30#) Same as above with heavier line
•C.F.S. (Chunk Fish special) Designed for fishing chunk baits with 50-60# line

These are for the 40 size only and will not work on the smaller sizes. The MSRP is $749.99

We have also added some gear this year. We have a sandal based on the Evair design, a Bristol Bay Kayak/Livewell bag and a new wade belt/back support brace for all you wade fisherman. If you want to see pics of the wade belt then just ask. I don't want this post to be an online catalog.

Bristol Bay Bag

This bag comes with everything to convert it into a livewell/bait well (Except battery) and it has a few rod holders as well. It's a little small for a largemouth livewell but for the Kayak guy that likes to half a 1/2 scoop of bait its perfect.

We have more but these are the highlights of what I think you guys would be interested in.

matrix
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: New Products-Part 2

Post by matrix » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:21 am

Dang! DC on a Trini....didnt see that coming! Sweet!

zenbassr
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by zenbassr » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:38 am

Bantam1 wrote: Yes thats right I said DC!! ...
Now you can reach those breaking fish that were just out of casting range before :D
:drool:

that's just plain sick!! i had a hunch on AC that the DC would be making the crossover...

=D>

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:18 am

Good call man...