Millionaire 70 CT SV

Here's your chance to speak directly with the TT Gear Crew. Post your questions, comments, experiences regarding tackle maintenance and super tuning
a1712
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Millionaire 70 CT SV

Post by a1712 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:00 pm

Anyone know of an orange drag star available for this reel. Thanks all, Brian.
Are you fishing or aimlessly casting around?

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Millionaire 70 CT SV

Post by DirtyD64 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:37 am

a1712 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:00 pm
Short answer, nope. I just got this reel and wondered the same thing, but haven't found one yet. I hoped that one of the longer armed grey/silver metal versions fit but I unfortunately don't think they do. I planned on adding an orange lock plate (thanks Hogsticker2), a 90mm handle, and a better star. Looks like only 2 of those will be possible.

If you do find out one works that would be awesome. I got my final info off one of the parts compatibility charts from a JDM site. Just had no checks at all for compatibility with star drags for the Millionaire CT. This doesn't include all the ones TackleTrap sells, so maybe there is a chance one of those works.

a1712
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Millionaire 70 CT SV

Post by a1712 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:59 am

DirtyD64 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:37 am
a1712 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:00 pm
Short answer, nope. I just got this reel and wondered the same thing, but haven't found one yet. I hoped that one of the longer armed grey/silver metal versions fit but I unfortunately don't think they do. I planned on adding an orange lock plate (thanks Hogsticker2), a 90mm handle, and a better star. Looks like only 2 of those will be possible.

If you do find out one works that would be awesome. I got my final info off one of the parts compatibility charts from a JDM site. Just had no checks at all for compatibility with star drags for the Millionaire CT. This doesn't include all the ones TackleTrap sells, so maybe there is a chance one of those works.
I'll figure something out. I changed my handle to a Silver 90mm Avail LT, orange retainer w/Silver handle screw and retainer screw, RCS Corks with orange caps. Thought a orange drag star would set it off mounted on a Legend Glass 6'10" Med..
I'll do some investigating. Thanks, Brian.
Are you fishing or aimlessly casting around?