Where can I find yokes for old Daiwa?

Here's your chance to speak directly with the TT Gear Crew. Post your questions, comments, experiences regarding tackle maintenance and super tuning
TK_duluthbass
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Where can I find yokes for old Daiwa?

Post by TK_duluthbass » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:14 am

So I’ve gone through a few of the reels I’ve purchased used through the winter and they all have worn out yokes. I’m looking for TD Zillion and TD-Z pinion yokes that are not worn down where the pinion sits and I cant find them anywhere. It looks like a piece that could be reproduced by someone with a 3D printer...

zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Where can I find yokes for old Daiwa?

Post by zodiak311 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:53 am

Try PLAT, they have access to a lot of parts.
Get your kids hooked on fishing, and they'll never have any money for drugs or alcohol.

TK_duluthbass
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by TK_duluthbass » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:14 am

zodiak311 wrote:Try PLAT, they have access to a lot of parts.
Thanks, they do have the part. What should I expect ordering from Plat? Extra shipping charges and a long wait? Do they offer reduced shipping rates if I spend over a certain amount?

zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by zodiak311 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:35 pm

TK_duluthbass wrote:
zodiak311 wrote:Try PLAT, they have access to a lot of parts.
Thanks, they do have the part. What should I expect ordering from Plat? Extra shipping charges and a long wait? Do they offer reduced shipping rates if I spend over a certain amount?
Honestly can't remember, it's been a while. Their shipping is pretty quick, especially on small items.
Get your kids hooked on fishing, and they'll never have any money for drugs or alcohol.