Login for Inshore-fishing.com

Discussions focused on the pursuit of saltwater species
craigrbns
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Login for Inshore-fishing.com

Post by craigrbns » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Tried joining the flats/inshore fishing forum - Inshore-fishing.com today just to find out I am too stupid to answer a spam filtering question. The question is simply; "what is another name for Red Drum". I have entered everything from Red, red, Redfish, Red Fish, redfish, red fish, spottail bass, spot tail bass, channel bass, Channel Bass, drum, Drum, etc, etc, etc. Point being, Im completely pissed off that Im either too dumb to answer the question, or it is so specific that I cant figure it out. Id appreciate any help I can get from users of this forum that may use that forum as well! Thanks - Craig! craigrbns@yahoo.com, or simply pm me if you can help!!!

lpquick
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Login for Inshore-fishing.com

Post by lpquick » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Any chance you are using a mac instead of the ever popular less sophisticated windows machine? That’s my two cents.

craigrbns
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Login for Inshore-fishing.com

Post by craigrbns » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Nope Im pretty unsophisticated (had to use spell check just to spell it right) here. Ive entered every nick name I can come up with for "Red Drum" in upper and lower case to try to join the forum. Doesnt make sense that they even pose the question since there is a separate match the words/text in the window spam filter involved too. Aggravates the you know what out of me that I cant simply join the forum...