- PICT0272PP7000.jpg (51.98 KiB) Viewed 3824 times
- PICT0264PP7000.jpg (40.5 KiB) Viewed 3824 times
- PICT0259PP7000.jpg (58.76 KiB) Viewed 3824 times
- PICT0257PP7000.jpg (62.55 KiB) Viewed 3824 times
- PICT0254PP7000.jpg (53.79 KiB) Viewed 3824 times
My guess would be Fuji TiSics?catch'em-all wrote:Very nice work Matt. What guides are those?
I miss my Ito 2506C (I sold it)... great reel isn't it.
Very nice rod and reel there Cal, I dont think I'd have it that close to concrete tho
Matrix... not my rod.. that's a rod Mattman built for himself. He shared the photo's with me and now I'm sharing with all of you on his behalfmatrix wrote:Very nice rod and reel there Cal, I dont think I'd have it that close to concrete tho
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"
- TT Gear Crew
- Posts: 2785
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:26 am
- Location: Fergus Falls, MN - Otterods - Hand Crafted High Performance Fishing Rods
The rod is a personal rod that I just completed. I'll use it for Drop Shot Bass and Walleye fishing and Walleye Lindy Rigging. The Walleye opener is in 11 days and I'm looking forward to getting it on the water. Its a Shikari SHX PSJ7000 with Fuji Concept titianium framed SiC guides.
I had to show Cal and he asked if he should post it for me. I told him sure...give me 2 or 3 hundred words over 2 pages...full photos...I was actually kidding and thought he was too. And here we are...
Better to have and not need than to need and not have.
Otterods - High performance hand crafted fishing rods
Otterods-High performance fishing rods