5 gram Trout Spoon Box

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
Craigthor
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

5 gram Trout Spoon Box

Post by Craigthor » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:48 pm

As I play more and more I really like the spoons in the 5g range and built my main carry box around that range.

Crappie Pro Wannabe
Angler
Angler

Re: 5 gram Trout Spoon Box

Post by Crappie Pro Wannabe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:14 pm

Nice looking setup.

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:08 am

That is some seriously well put together, thought out organization! something like my mind definitely likes to have to keep it tuned properly :big grin:

Houndfish
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Houndfish » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:17 am

That is a nice collection. I am getting into spoons as well, but mostly 3-3.5g ones. My biggest issue is trying to get info about how the different brands/styles differ in action. Sometimes I can find a underwater video but for most jdm spoons there seems to be nothing out there. How did you pick the ones you did?

Craigthor
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Craigthor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Houndfish wrote:That is a nice collection. I am getting into spoons as well, but mostly 3-3.5g ones. My biggest issue is trying to get info about how the different brands/styles differ in action. Sometimes I can find a underwater video but for most jdm spoons there seems to be nothing out there. How did you pick the ones you did?
Combination of buying and trying, researching and talking to the shops I buy from.

Craigthor
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Craigthor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Plan D Pack Max Articluated Boxes, same spoons as above but I feel this is a better set of boxes for my pack: