It's Been a Minute

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: It's Been a Minute

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 pm

Feel any less crazy now SB?
:lol:

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:18 pm

papabassin wrote:
Fishing4Fun wrote:You have been holding out on us all along but I am glad you came to your senses!

This stuff is all epic. The rareness, the condition, the thought that went into the pairings, the color coordination, etc!

That Mr B. Fella...I tell ya he can build a rod or two like no ones business! I just may have one in the works that will look pretty similar. Great minds think alike. Only exception is mine is a BFS stick! ;)
Thanks for the kind words! Truly appreciated. And yes, he is very, very talented. Was truly amazed when I unboxed that rod.. wouldn't be surprised if I got another one in the works here soon 8-)
He just sent a magical package my way last week. There were 2 unicorns inside, which brings the total up to 7 for me. :big grin:
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

MINES
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by MINES » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:55 pm

OMG gorgeous collection!!!!

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:02 am

hoohoorjoo wrote:
papabassin wrote:
Fishing4Fun wrote:You have been holding out on us all along but I am glad you came to your senses!

This stuff is all epic. The rareness, the condition, the thought that went into the pairings, the color coordination, etc!

That Mr B. Fella...I tell ya he can build a rod or two like no ones business! I just may have one in the works that will look pretty similar. Great minds think alike. Only exception is mine is a BFS stick! ;)
Thanks for the kind words! Truly appreciated. And yes, he is very, very talented. Was truly amazed when I unboxed that rod.. wouldn't be surprised if I got another one in the works here soon 8-)
He just sent a magical package my way last week. There were 2 unicorns inside, which brings the total up to 7 for me. :big grin:
Those are the best tubes to open under the sun

BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by BigG » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:12 am

Incredible collection =D>

Fishing4Fun
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Fishing4Fun » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:14 am

Hogsticker2 wrote:
hoohoorjoo wrote:
papabassin wrote:

That is good as that means mine is closer to completion! ;)

If you can get the tube open! Took me over a half hour once! I ain't too bright though.

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Fishing4Fun wrote:
Hogsticker2 wrote:
hoohoorjoo wrote:
papabassin wrote:

That is good as that means mine is closer to completion! ;)

If you can get the tube open! Took me over a half hour once! I ain't too bright though.
Yeah dude, it's like a freakin Rubix Cube......Only better

papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by papabassin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:56 am

Hogsticker2 wrote:Feel any less crazy now SB?
:lol:
Nope :D

papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by papabassin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:37 am

bronzefly wrote:Thank you for posting this incredible collection. You have built an amazing arsenal of truly epic enthusiast level gear. I hope every second of it brings you joy =D>
Thanks Gary! As you know, you and The Tackle Trap have had a big impact on my collection..much appreciated as always
BigG wrote:Incredible collection =D>
MINES wrote:OMG gorgeous collection!!!!
LgMouthGambler wrote:WOW!
jpmoney wrote:This here is some epic gear. Love it! =D>
Cristo wrote:+1, outrageously beautiful!! =D>
Thanks guys!