Additions for this year are as follows:
Shimano Expride 6'10" Med-Light Fast (Spinning) (Spy-Bait Stick)
Shimano Curado FP 7'7 Heavy Fast (Punch Replacement)
Shimano Poison Adrena 7'4 Ex-Hvy Med-Fst (Pads/Slop Edges Pitch Stick)
Shimano Poison Adrena 6'6 Med-Light Med-Fst (Jerkbait Stick)
Photo of the reels that well be bringing for bass opener in June! Stoked to try these Curado K XG's out on a few rods! (No more than a dozen combos in the boat get too hectic)
Love the simplistic lineup. Planning to add another Metanium, possibly if I get cranking setups this fall would love to try Bantam MGL. Time will tell, sticking to my pitching game this year with some search bait's mixed in and that hair of finesse with the Spin-Bait's. Give me some tips on this Spin-Bait deal. Planning to fish straight 6 or 7lb FC Sniper rather than opt for the braid-fluoro approach. I have deep clear lakes with rock walls/banks so will be targeting fish spending most of the time. Over 100' fish in the 15-30' zone stuff like that...
1) Shimano Poison Adrena 6'6ML MF/Shimano Aldebaran 50HG (Sunline 10lb Reaction FC) Vision 110+1
2) Shimano Poison Adrena 6'10M MF/Shimano Aldebaran 50HG (Sunline 15lb Defire Armilo) Dog-X Speed Slide
3) Shimano Poison Adrena 6'10M MF/Shimano Aldebaran 50HG (Sunline 15lb Defire Armilo) Dog-X Quick Walker
4) Shimano Poison Areana 7'4XH MF/Shimano Metanium MGL 150XG (Sunline 60lb FX2) TRJ/3.8" Mauler Slop/Pads
5) Shimano Expride 7'3XH MF/Shimano Curado K 200XG (Sunline 20lb Reaction FC) Swim Jig 1/2oz Pads/Weed Flat's
6) Shimano Expride 7'1H F/Shimano Curado K 200XG (Sunline 20lb Reaction FC) Jack Hammer/Spinnerbait's
7) Shimano Expride 7'2H MF/Shimano Curado K 200XG (Sunline 60lb FX2) Snag Proof Bleedin' Frog's
8) Shimano Expride 6'10ML F/Shimano Stradic FK 3000 (Sunline 6-7lb FC Sniper) Spin-Bait G-Fix 80
9) Shimano Curado FP 7'7H F/Shimano Curado K 200XG (Sunline 60lb FX2) Punching 4.5" Bully Grass Devil
*10) G.Loomis Conquest 7'6H/Shimano Metanium MGL 150XG (Sunline 22lb Structure FC) Plastics 1/2-3/4oz Weedlines/Wood
*11) G.Loomis Conquest 7'6XH/Shimano Metanium MGL 150XG (Sunline 22lb Structure FC) 3/4-1oz Jig Weedlines/Wood
Anyway any feedback on the Chatterbait and Spin-Bait's are appreciated both are newer techniques for me this year. I didn't have time to post rod pictures this morning in the coming week or two I'll get those out and up! Thanks for looking/reading guys can't wait for trout to open up here on the creeks then those bass come June!
I want another 905 Conquest/Metanium Setup and eventually a 7'6 or 8' IMX cranking rod again. Pitching sticks first that's my fishing most of the time.