Show off your stuff

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
DirtyD64
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1381
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby DirtyD64 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Cristo wrote:I won't go in any sort of order you have to excuse that.

TD Luna 103l upgraded 7.2 gears/washers, AirHDs with P-Line 20lb CXX paired with 30th Evoluzion Fisto' slinging 1oz shock blade Mogambo Grub trailer.

Somewhat covers what is shown :-k



That Luna with the 7.2 gears sounds perfect... What gears did you have to get to fit in there??? Also are the shock blades you prefer the large blade or regular blade size??? Also, ought to try the 6" Culprit Fat Max for a trailer, they've always been great.

User avatar
Cristo
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 922
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 am
Location: The Dusty Basin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Cristo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:50 am

"I don't keep track of time, otherwise time will keep track of you" .....Cambo

Houndfish
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:57 pm
Location: Western Shore MD

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Houndfish » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:21 am

BRONZEBACK32 wrote:New vest for the river...

Image


Very nice, I have a fishpond sling that I love.

cbburke74
Angler
Angler
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby cbburke74 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:09 pm

rockchalk06 wrote:Received my Diablo Spec-R last night from the Trap.

Image
Image
Image



Rock -
What a beauty you got there !

by the way - Didnt I seen this somewhere else ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 459
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm
Location: Superior wisconsin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Obz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:45 am

Image
They just somehow multiply? In other news I pulled some duct work apart to get to a spool bearing I dropped ](*,)

User avatar
Cristo
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 922
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 am
Location: The Dusty Basin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Cristo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:45 pm

Very nice but what are these :lol:
Attachments
rps20180228_164428.jpg
rps20180228_164428.jpg (26.99 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
"I don't keep track of time, otherwise time will keep track of you" .....Cambo

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 459
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm
Location: Superior wisconsin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Obz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 am

Cristo wrote:Very nice but what are these :lol:

Haha yeah.. I like the "sissy reels" for weightless tubes and flukes. They also double as walleye reels. Someday I'll get a couple core 50's or something.. Even the sv105 didn't like to cast that stuff.

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 459
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm
Location: Superior wisconsin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Obz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:13 am

Image
I somehow went all fall without a northern taking one. I haven't fished the 110+1's yet but I think they will kill some smallies prespawn!
Anyone else having fun going through their fishing tackle?

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 459
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm
Location: Superior wisconsin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Obz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:22 am

Image
I'm not a huge crankbait guy but Luckycraft and Spro have been good to me when I toss them

User avatar
Cristo
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 922
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 am
Location: The Dusty Basin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Cristo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 am

Great stuff, I am a crank guy so I definitely appreciate that box in particular =D> 110s beautiful group!!
"I don't keep track of time, otherwise time will keep track of you" .....Cambo

adam lancia
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 12:24 pm
Location: Donkin, Nova Scotia

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby adam lancia » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:08 am

Obz wrote:
Cristo wrote:Very nice but what are these :lol:

Haha yeah.. I like the "sissy reels" for weightless tubes and flukes. They also double as walleye reels. Someday I'll get a couple core 50's or something.. Even the sv105 didn't like to cast that stuff.


I have an sv105 in a Steez and it casts a weightless fluke with a light wire 3/0 really well. I'm throwing it on a 7'MF Helium LTA which has a fairly light tip. Which rod are you using?

cbburke74
Angler
Angler
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby cbburke74 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Obz wrote:Image
I somehow went all fall without a northern taking one. I haven't fished the 110+1's yet but I think they will kill some smallies prespawn!
Anyone else having fun going through their fishing tackle?


Those are surely sexy ...

We all are going through our stuff to make sure that we are loaded to welch the fat girls =D>

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 459
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm
Location: Superior wisconsin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Obz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:38 am

adam lancia wrote:
Obz wrote:
Cristo wrote:Very nice but what are these :lol:

Haha yeah.. I like the "sissy reels" for weightless tubes and flukes. They also double as walleye reels. Someday I'll get a couple core 50's or something.. Even the sv105 didn't like to cast that stuff.


I have an sv105 in a Steez and it casts a weightless fluke with a light wire 3/0 really well. I'm throwing it on a 7'MF Helium LTA which has a fairly light tip. Which rod are you using?


Its on a MB evo f5.5 68xti, 12lb assassin. It's not that 105p doesn't work, its that spinning gear works better.

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 459
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:37 pm
Location: Superior wisconsin

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby Obz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Cristo wrote:Great stuff, I am a crank guy so I definitely appreciate that box in particular =D> 110s beautiful group!!

Thanks man, those moonsaults are deadly in my neck, wish they didn't discontinue them.

User avatar
fishingandfords
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 3348
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Southside Chicago

Re: Show off your stuff

Postby fishingandfords » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Image


Image


Return to “Show and Tell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests