A few of my setups

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
Bass1980
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm

A few of my setups

Postby Bass1980 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Test and tune day at the lake......

Image

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2659
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: A few of my setups

Postby goldrod » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:09 pm

nice setups man
What rods are they for the zonda and Pixy?
Catch fish not feelings!!

User avatar
papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 am

Re: A few of my setups

Postby papabassin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Great setups. I bet they perform as good as they look! Glad to see you got your boat, man. 8-)

Bass1980
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Re: A few of my setups

Postby Bass1980 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:49 pm

goldrod wrote:nice setups man
What rods are they for the zonda and Pixy?


Zonda is on a phase 3 Bearing down and Pixy is on a phase 3 Eiger Northwall.

Bass1980
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Re: A few of my setups

Postby Bass1980 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:50 pm

papabassin wrote:Great setups. I bet they perform as good as they look! Glad to see you got your boat, man. 8-)


This is the old boat. Didn't get the one I wanted yet. Maybe next spring so maybe another purge coming up....lol

User avatar
papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 am

Re: A few of my setups

Postby papabassin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Bass1980 wrote:
papabassin wrote:Great setups. I bet they perform as good as they look! Glad to see you got your boat, man. 8-)


This is the old boat. Didn't get the one I wanted yet. Maybe next spring so maybe another purge coming up....lol


Oh damn, my bad...I bet it will happen soon no doubt! And it will be well worth it I'm sure!


Return to “Show and Tell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests