TOTAL DESTRUCTION

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: TOTAL DESTRUCTION

Post by goldrod » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Cristo wrote:Goldrod go ahead take the leap of faith my friend :big grin: I hear it is very very nice 5 power rod. Although the 17 US Destroyer line hasn't quite grabbed me there are two rods in particular and the daemos is one of them that I'd like to eventually bring over. I'm on a Core inplex kick though :lol:
I should expand my lineup. To be honest the fear of not knowing or even being able to speak with someone or if by chance I got them. The fear of a language barrier still gets me. But I was looking for something that compliments what I’m gotten so far. There are a few non megabass sticks that I would like. 500 is about the cap though
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: TOTAL DESTRUCTION

Post by goldrod » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:23 pm

DL87 wrote:I love the looks of full cork rods.
I do as well
I fudged up with that X7 flipping stick. I should have just got it. I was confused with one version I read about.
Sometimes I get confused with megabass equipment. But I like every full cork rod that I have made by them.
In this picture the changes I made were on the Faust, I put MG7 100 reels on them
Just complimented the look and especially the weight

Spiral wrapped Valkyrie is on deck for 2019
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible