Green Knobs

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
spencerinstl
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 am
Location: IL

Re: Green Knobs

Postby spencerinstl » Wed May 17, 2017 9:45 pm

MINES wrote:
spencerinstl wrote:
MINES wrote:im not really feeling these knobs... i dont like how it looks... i do wonder how it feels.. nice color scheme...

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing since I put them on the reel.


I wonder what other knobs you gonna slap on.......

Image
Last edited by spencerinstl on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thanks for the epiphany captain obvious

User avatar
spookybaits
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2116
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:17 pm
Location: In the belly of a shark

Re: Green Knobs

Postby spookybaits » Sat May 20, 2017 7:14 pm

spencerinstl wrote:
MINES wrote:
spencerinstl wrote:
MINES wrote:im not really feeling these knobs... i dont like how it looks... i do wonder how it feels.. nice color scheme...

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing since I put them on the reel.


I wonder what other knobs you gonna slap on.......

Image

Ha! I was about to suggest Kanji cork knobs(with black knob caps maybe? ) would be the knobs id pick. Solid choice!
If you prefer the feel of those hollow knobs, black ones with the red inner post would look the most awesome.
Dark horse choice would be some nice flat wood knobs.

MINES
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:54 am

Re: Green Knobs

Postby MINES » Mon May 22, 2017 3:49 pm

spencerinstl wrote:
MINES wrote:
spencerinstl wrote:
MINES wrote:im not really feeling these knobs... i dont like how it looks... i do wonder how it feels.. nice color scheme...

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing since I put them on the reel.


I wonder what other knobs you gonna slap on.......

Image



YES SLAP THOSE ON!!!!!!

spencerinstl
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 am
Location: IL

Re: Green Knobs

Postby spencerinstl » Sat May 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Ok, here is my new knobs on my reel.
Image
Last edited by spencerinstl on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks for the epiphany captain obvious

spencerinstl
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 am
Location: IL

Re: Green Knobs

Postby spencerinstl » Sat May 27, 2017 8:04 pm

And a new reel for the green knobs.
Image
Last edited by spencerinstl on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for the epiphany captain obvious

Fishing4Fun
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1254
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Re: Green Knobs

Postby Fishing4Fun » Sun May 28, 2017 7:38 am

Yep, that looks absolutely perfect to me. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Cristo
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 am
Location: The Dusty Basin

Re: Green Knobs

Postby Cristo » Mon May 29, 2017 2:47 pm

I dig the Green Latern look, well done. I need to get over that platform and give it a spin.
"I don't keep track of time, otherwise time will keep track of you" .....Cambo

User avatar
LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 1589
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:18 am

Re: Green Knobs

Postby LowRange » Mon May 29, 2017 7:54 pm

spencerinstl wrote:Ok, here is my new knobs on my reel.
Image


you done good =D>

spencerinstl
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 am
Location: IL

Re: Green Knobs

Postby spencerinstl » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Another addition to the Lauda.
Image
Last edited by spencerinstl on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for the epiphany captain obvious

User avatar
Cristo
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 am
Location: The Dusty Basin

Re: Green Knobs

Postby Cristo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:26 am

nice carbon fiber addition
"I don't keep track of time, otherwise time will keep track of you" .....Cambo

MINES
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:54 am

Re: Green Knobs

Postby MINES » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:21 pm

spencerinstl wrote:And a new reel for the green knobs.
Image


PERFECT-O!!!

MINES
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:54 am

Re: Green Knobs

Postby MINES » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:23 pm

LowRange wrote:
spencerinstl wrote:Ok, here is my new knobs on my reel.
Image


you done good =D>



ehhhhhhhh i dont know... love the handle... but i dont know how i feel bout the knobs....

spencerinstl
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 am
Location: IL

Re: Green Knobs

Postby spencerinstl » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:27 pm

MINES wrote:
LowRange wrote:
spencerinstl wrote:Ok, here is my new knobs on my reel.


you done good =D>



ehhhhhhhh i dont know... love the handle... but i dont know how i feel bout the knobs....

I like the Ito handle and Kanji knobs on this reel. What knobs do you think would look better on it. I really didn't like the knobs that came with the reel.
Thanks for the epiphany captain obvious

Mike and Pike
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 456
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:30 am

Re: Green Knobs

Postby Mike and Pike » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:25 pm

spencerinstl wrote:
MINES wrote:
LowRange wrote:
spencerinstl wrote:Ok, here is my new knobs on my reel.


you done good =D>



ehhhhhhhh i dont know... love the handle... but i dont know how i feel bout the knobs....

I like the Ito handle and Kanji knobs on this reel. What knobs do you think would look better on it. I really didn't like the knobs that came with the reel.

Perfect now. Beautiful.
Have you fished it yet ? I am wondering how it compares to Zondas. The Pixie, Alphas, Zonda platform fits my palming lighter stuff so well.

spencerinstl
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 am
Location: IL

Re: Green Knobs

Postby spencerinstl » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:17 am

Mike and Pike wrote:
spencerinstl wrote:
MINES wrote:
LowRange wrote:
spencerinstl wrote:Ok, here is my new knobs on my reel.


you done good =D>



ehhhhhhhh i dont know... love the handle... but i dont know how i feel bout the knobs....

I like the Ito handle and Kanji knobs on this reel. What knobs do you think would look better on it. I really didn't like the knobs that came with the reel.

Perfect now. Beautiful.
Have you fished it yet ? I am wondering how it compares to Zondas. The Pixie, Alphas, Zonda platform fits my palming lighter stuff so well.

I haven't fished with it yet. Thinking about putting it on my Pagani Air Bamboo PopX Stick.
Thanks for the epiphany captain obvious


Return to “Show and Tell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests