A few Pic and intro

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
Agentboost
Angler
Angler

Re: A few Pic and intro

Post by Agentboost » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:30 am

BuckNaStY wrote:Ayy man!! Nice setups there bud!! Hope you enjoy your reel when it gets to ya!! Good dude right here! Look forward to seeing what else you add to your collection! Maybe future business as well!! Take it easy!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks for the amazing deal and kind words. It will be my first Megabss reel, think it will get the bait monkey going again. He's been out of control this week. :big grin: I'll post a pic of it with the rod it will go on.

BuckNaStY
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by BuckNaStY » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:58 am

Agentboost wrote:
BuckNaStY wrote:Ayy man!! Nice setups there bud!! Hope you enjoy your reel when it gets to ya!! Good dude right here! Look forward to seeing what else you add to your collection! Maybe future business as well!! Take it easy!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks for the amazing deal and kind words. It will be my first Megabss reel, think it will get the bait monkey going again. He's been out of control this week. :big grin: I'll post a pic of it with the rod it will go on.
Just remember bud, it only goes down hill from here! Welcome to the darkside!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Agentboost
Angler
Angler

Post by Agentboost » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Buck,

Got the reel earlier today, and didn't really have time to mess around with it but here she is with her mating pair. :lol:

MB Phase 3 Nautilus w/ MB IS63L

Finnz922
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Finnz922 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 pm

So jealous of the Cielos

PaBass75
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by PaBass75 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:00 am

Nice collection! Love the Cielos.. Got two of em and don't use them much any more for fear of breaking them.