- rps20161209_164320.jpg (60.92 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
- rps20161209_164221.jpg (69.89 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
- rps20161209_164127.jpg (78.06 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
- rps20161209_164029.jpg (98.62 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
- rps20161209_163432.jpg (40.66 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
- TT Moderator
- Posts: 4810
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 am
- Location: Central Washington
They are ZPI knobs, discontinued many years ago. Very hard to find now. Theres two color variations, light and dark. I was fortunate enough to find a set of each.cortman wrote:Teal, where are the bass knobs from? Those are absolutely stunning!
Such as rod, line etc. Also your largest bass or fish on your combination.
My tdz's are on imx/glx 844's.
Largest bass around 8 lbs. I use 14-16 lb sunline.
- image.jpeg (35.67 KiB) Viewed 2524 times
- image.jpeg (39.25 KiB) Viewed 2524 times