THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!

Post by cndbasshunter » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:41 am

CALL ME RIFLE wrote:Great collection of reels amigo, =D> I think the only fella with a more extensive reel collection here is probably Cal...very well done!
i know a few that can rival RISE...madness i tell you.

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:58 pm

cndbasshunter wrote:
CALL ME RIFLE wrote:Great collection of reels amigo, =D> I think the only fella with a more extensive reel collection here is probably Cal...very well done!
i know a few that can rival RISE...madness i tell you.
Thanks Rifle!! I can think of many that I think are far better and served as inspiration for the collection I am still working on (yours included CND), but off the top of my head, IMO, aussiebasser easily has the most beautiful collection I've seen.
Regardless, thanks a bunch for all the compliments guys. Really looking forward to what this year may add to the collection. Got a few more things I'm working on aquiring. I will update this thread as the new stuff comes in and right now, I'm trying to pick my colors for my new boat. :big grin:

Jighead61
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Jighead61 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Outstanding collection! =D>

Impreza619
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Impreza619 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:57 am

Sweet collection. I am terrified and inspired at the same time. ](*,)

trent_s
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by trent_s » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Doing research on the Zonda 68, really want one!! Anyways this thread came up in the search.

Let me say I'm envious of you, worried for your sanity, and wondering if this landed you in bankruptcy :lol: :big grin:

Either way that is one sweet collection...and makes me feel very stable and "normal" about my recent exploits.

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:26 pm

trent_s wrote:Doing research on the Zonda 68, really want one!! Anyways this thread came up in the search.

Let me say I'm envious of you, worried for your sanity, and wondering if this landed you in bankruptcy :lol: :big grin:

Either way that is one sweet collection...and makes me feel very stable and "normal" about my recent exploits.
Thanks Trent... Not broke YET but I'm obviously a very sick individual 8-[

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:13 pm

A few new additions to the family...Arms World Challenge Limited Diablo matched up with the Monoblock HG68, Arms Challenge Fine Bronx/Topaz Monoblock and X7 Destruction paired with Monoblock100XR

And...a couple of sacrilegious combos 8-[
Poison Adrena 6'10" Med/IS73
Poison Glorious 6'6" MH/IS79 w/Honeycomb spool

blackcore
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by blackcore » Tue May 26, 2015 7:35 pm

RISE wrote:
blackcore wrote:Image

Just wondering what brand the rods is with black and red handle in the middle of the picture?
Those are Airrus Puls-Rs. Some of the finest rods ever made IMO. I've had two of them re-wrapped with SIC guides, the other two use alconites. I will never let these go.
Thanks =D> =D> =D> Love those rods! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

brian1967
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by brian1967 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:42 am

OMG I am so jealous. :evil22: One day I'll be there but my choice will be a Gambler.

JerryC
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by JerryC » Wed May 27, 2015 6:17 am

Rise, your collection is dumb stupid... as in, im jealous as hell... but my question to you is, what is your favorite setup you own?

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Wed May 27, 2015 4:45 pm

brian1967 wrote:OMG I am so jealous. :evil22: One day I'll be there but my choice will be a Gambler.
Gambler makes a nice boat, very "classy" rides. My new 2015 Phoenix 920 pro xp just arrived so I've been preoccupied with getting it rigged and modded. I'll post some pics soon. :big grin:

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Wed May 27, 2015 5:08 pm

JerryC wrote:Rise, your collection is dumb stupid... as in, im jealous as hell... but my question to you is, what is your favorite setup you own?
Thanks for the kind words. Jerry...that's a seriously tough question to answer. I haven't had a chance to fish many of them yet. So far, the I'ze special order is a personal favorite amongst the reels and just an amazing performer. As far as my favorite combo I own is concerned....let me think about that.

JerryC
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by JerryC » Wed May 27, 2015 10:24 pm

RISE wrote:
JerryC wrote:Rise, your collection is dumb stupid... as in, im jealous as hell... but my question to you is, what is your favorite setup you own?
Thanks for the kind words. Jerry...that's a seriously tough question to answer. I haven't had a chance to fish many of them yet. So far, the I'ze special order is a personal favorite amongst the reels and just an amazing performer. As far as my favorite combo I own is concerned....let me think about that.
You have a lot of thinking to do lol

brian1967
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by brian1967 » Thu May 28, 2015 1:56 am

RISE wrote:
brian1967 wrote:OMG I am so jealous. :evil22: One day I'll be there but my choice will be a Gambler.
Gambler makes a nice boat, very "classy" rides. My new 2015 Phoenix 920 pro xp just arrived so I've been preoccupied with getting it rigged and modded. I'll post some pics soon. :big grin:
DUDE! ! It is time to quit buying and go enjoy all of that awesome equipment of yours. I am so jealous. :crying:

Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Teal101 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:13 am

RISE wrote:
The I'ze just have that "it" factor dont they? Still in awe of your collection man :shock: