- Platinum Angler
- Posts: 919
- Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:00 pm
- Location: Townsville , Queensland , Australia
VegasNative wrote:BARRAMANIAC wrote:My current Daiwa Family.
Love the black ryoga!
There have been many hours and dollars put into that one. But it now has a brand new set of gears so it is buttery smooth, rcs handles , knobs, drag star, g1sv1016 spool out of one of the zillions, hedgehog zr spool bearings. I love that reel.
Had a malfunctioning type-r and a zillion coastal. Boredom got the best of me so I franken reel'd the "blue tuxedo" as I like to call it. It's my main pompano jigging set up along side the Luna 253 e6x 903 and a new bg 3000 star rods seagis just to keep spinning gear covered for windy days. Love this thing!
- Elite Angler
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:39 pm
- Location: Bluefield West (by god) Virginia
Daiwa Steez SV TW with DIY spool and Tatula Elite 701MMHXB Finesse rod, with 3 3/4 pound smallie
- 20170212_104359 (360x640).jpg (94.78 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests