The biggest density of fish is made of pike and zander (European walleye). The best lure for pike (bigger or smaller) still is the good old oscillating spoon in silver while the zander are best attracted by jigs and soft plastics (shad-shaped plastics such as Mr. Twister Sassy Shad).
In a day or two I'll pe adding some pics with my new Steez 103HL coupled with a Daiko Scylas in action... I've caught some nice pike in the 6 to 7 lbs. range and the Steez performed flawlessly...
I hope you enjoy them...
More to follow...
- DSC01762.jpg (94.99 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
- DSC01763.jpg (86.55 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
- DSC01766.jpg (96.52 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
- DSC01767.jpg (98.46 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
- DSC01769.jpg (93.63 KiB) Viewed 2492 times