- IMG_20190910_41558.jpg (119.01 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
- IMG_20190910_22914.jpg (142.76 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
- IMG_20190910_42339.jpg (121.61 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
I love the white chronarch and silver Alde.. wish i was as creative as you are..
I was looking for a gold spool for my curado 50E but it wasn't to be..
Instagram is @1ncetime
- unnamed.jpg (53.34 KiB) Viewed 4837 times
On the note of the Core if anyone has a 51MG7 they would like to offer up I'm all ears
I dig this reel platform so much as seen in previous posts. I have had this specimen for a long minute and she has had excellent service. I kept going over and over, then over, and over some more about how to button this reel up nicely(relative to one's own opinion of course). Being this one of my last platforms of this body type in my stable to alter...... and after switching my mind more times than I want to admit something started happening.......She started to accumulate parts left over from other projects with a sprinkle of ZPI performance, so this build-up/scheme in particular has many fathers although possibly subtle (handle aside) to the untrained eye:
• Lefty Brenious 7.7 gear & pinion set*
• OE spool from Core 51mg7
• OE star drag components from a Curado 201e
• OE spool tension knob from a Scorpion XT 1501
• Soon to be OE clutch bar from the 09' Aldebaran 51mg7 to round it out in the aesthetic arena I believe....
Other tuning elements by ZPI:
• ZPI SIC 1034/1034 spool bearing set*
• ZPI F-Zero Premium Karumaki Oil*
• ZPI Power Game Type S Carbon Handle 92mm assembly in silver**
Scum frog big foots an uber favorite, "super swampin'" or TW in general is primarily what this reel is intended for, with general bottom contact/weightless plastics take secondary responsibilities, and triple threat duties being my 1oz TWs in the forms of I-Jacks, Mikey 140s and Buzzjets with 40lb PP taking the choice for line payload.
Key stand outs as usual go to Mr. Wood* and folks from Triple T! Such an amazing resource pool for us all!! Shout out to my man Akira Kato** representing HHS over in lovely Japan for additional support for this effort. Oh, and to all the left over reel parts in which somehow inspired creativity to finally make this Scorpenstein of a platform come together. Nothing mind blowing but a fun journey non the less. Thank you TT as usual for letting me share
- IMG_20191101_2717.jpg (87.3 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
- IMG_20191101_31851.jpg (111.12 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
- IMG_20191101_7542.jpg (123.16 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
- IMG_20191101_11981.jpg (70.28 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
- IMG_20191101_45112.jpg (92.51 KiB) Viewed 2923 times