New Poison Adrena question

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
airtreeswateranimals
Angler
Angler

New Poison Adrena question

Post by airtreeswateranimals » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:40 pm

whats everyone's overall opinions on these rods in general as far as quality.. sensitivity etc. ? reason why im asking is im looking into possibly picking up the 163L BFS model. i own the Poison Ultima 162L-S and absolutely love that rod but im looking to buy an extra rod that i dont have to worry about as much while hiking some of the trails and woods and such getting down to the creeks to fish for smallies. thanks!

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: New Poison Adrena question

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:30 pm

There are a few current, open threads on the forum already. People really like them, including myself. Excellent rods with outstanding build quality and sensitivity.

Dutch
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: New Poison Adrena question

Post by Dutch » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:24 am

I don't know the 163L BFS but I have a 166L from the previous model and a couple of months I bought the newest 1610M.
I really like the rod. It's crazy light, sensitive and build quality is spot on.
I live in Europe and retail price here is only €299 and if you search you could find a better deal.
But even for retail,I would say it's a great deal and not sure which other rods would be as good at this price point.
the 1610M is verry versatile. I use it for keitechs on a 1/4 jighead, dropshot, jerkbaits and cranks. hope this helps.