Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
Aquaftm45
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 770
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Aquaftm45 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Considering the window for purchasing directly from the source is very difficult because of the limited release of these products, I figured I would start a thread to help notify potential parties of interest to thier immediate availablity. Anyone..feel free to notify.
Please be aware, these spools usually go in 12 hours or less and sometimes just 1-2 hours.

Currently there are 34MM Finesse spools available in Gold, Blue and Purple.
Last edited by Aquaftm45 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

domthewon
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 am

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by domthewon » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:47 pm

That’s kind of ya! I love all my kahen spools. I must say of the ones I own the alphas version is my favorite. I’ve got 4 neos and 2 finesse now. I’ve been refreshing the page twice a day just in case the purple 30s come back in stock earlier than anticipated than the middle of July.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 3588
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by goldrod » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:49 pm

The voice of guiltless implusive buy is loud and audible in my left ear
Chase your dreams for they won't chase you.

Dalleinf
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:12 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Dalleinf » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:18 am

domthewon wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:47 pm
That’s kind of ya! I love all my kahen spools. I must say of the ones I own the alphas version is my favorite. I’ve got 4 neos and 2 finesse now. I’ve been refreshing the page twice a day just in case the purple 30s come back in stock earlier than anticipated than the middle of July.
Alphas CT version or regular Alphas ?
Have you tried any of the CT spools?

domthewon
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 am

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by domthewon » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:25 am

Dalleinf wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:18 am
domthewon wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:47 pm
That’s kind of ya! I love all my kahen spools. I must say of the ones I own the alphas version is my favorite. I’ve got 4 neos and 2 finesse now. I’ve been refreshing the page twice a day just in case the purple 30s come back in stock earlier than anticipated than the middle of July.
Alphas CT version or regular Alphas ?
Have you tried any of the CT spools?
OG alphas version. I missed out on the first run CTs. This is as social as I get online so I don’t have any of the insta, or fb heads ups. I can’t wait to try the 30 mm. I can imagine there is a big improvement in the steez ct vs stock Sv. I will have one on the next run hopefully. Like OP mentioned they went fast.

jvelth74
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:03 am
Location: Finland

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by jvelth74 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:25 am

This is very good topic! I think this will help members who wants KTF items to purchase those.

It’s a little bit strange that KTF doesn’t take pre-orders. But they have thought so…
- Jukka

User avatar
Cracker
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 903
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Location: North GA

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Cracker » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:08 am

Everything is already sold out?

jvelth74
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:03 am
Location: Finland

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by jvelth74 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:17 am

^ It seems like that KTF sells very fast what they have manufactured...And this topic is created to help members to buy if they want...
- Jukka

Aquaftm45
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 770
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Aquaftm45 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:45 am

Cracker wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:08 am
Everything is already sold out?
My post was around noon yesterday, they most likely sold out by 2pm. Window of opportunity is very small. I'm no expert on social media, but if there is a way for you to get notifications of when Karil's post anything, that is your best bet. I think the FB post went out at 1am EST the night before. So they lasted around 12 hours.

Winstondry
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:38 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Winstondry » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:48 am

Sorry, off topic....Rick, are you still down in Panama?

Aquaftm45
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 770
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Aquaftm45 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:46 am

Winstondry wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:48 am
Sorry, off topic....Rick, are you still down in Panama?

Why yes I am, one more week. Most all of my time has been spent hanging out with my son, who is a "gamer" and who has no interest in fishing since hitting his teens. Hence, my extended time online...Must be one of the few condo's in Panama to have 50 mbps. I'll hit you up on messanger.

I'm going to fish this week, hell or high water.

Aquaftm45
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 770
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Aquaftm45 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:46 pm

It's no wonder this guy cannot keep up with spool demand, he is too busy spanking the competition.

KTF Sawamura the new KVD

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 5.33.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 5.33.34 PM.png (147.62 KiB) Viewed 3262 times

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 3588
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by goldrod » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:05 am

Aquaftm45 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:46 am
Winstondry wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:48 am
Sorry, off topic....Rick, are you still down in Panama?

Why yes I am, one more week. Most all of my time has been spent hanging out with my son, who is a "gamer" and who has no interest in fishing since hitting his teens. Hence, my extended time online...Must be one of the few condo's in Panama to have 50 mbps. I'll hit you up on messanger.

I'm going to fish this week, hell or high water.

Was on a guided fishing trip in panama.
We had to use the locals equipment and were catching peacock bass on skimpy minnows.. One of my buddies caught a five inch small peacock and I used it as bait.. I casted it out and worked it like a spook. Thats when the thunder happened. All you saw was two long teeth and huge mouth. The line started peeling and the boat captain signaled to take up the little anchor and start the boat.. BUT it was too late, I was out of line and all you heard was the crackle of the pop from the line. It is my most dreaded memory of that deployment..
Chase your dreams for they won't chase you.

Pastrmka
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Pastrmka » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:51 am

34mm spools in stock

User avatar
Cracker
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 903
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Location: North GA

Re: Daiwa KTF 30mm and 34mm Spool Availability

Post by Cracker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:07 am

Compare those spools to ZPI M and ZPI PG , is
the KTF Versatile Finesse Spool "KAHEN" Daiwa similar or matching ZPI NRC001M spool by capacity
and KTF Neo Spool "KAHEN" Daiwa similar or matching to ZPI NRC001PG by capacity?
Reason I'm asking, I have a ZPI NRC001M and I completely satisfied with it capacity using braid plus some backing.

Post Reply