Seditions and some others.

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Seditions and some others.

Post by RISE » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Lots to love about these rods. Got to spend some more time with the Hooligan, and caught a few including one over 5lbs. Handled it beautifully.
Last edited by RISE on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Aquaftm45 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:03 pm
domthewon wrote:How do you like the kahen spools. I missed out on the last run but got a bantam and metanium Neo spool on the way. If you’ve tried the zpi nrcs just wondering what you think about these in comparison.
Thanks
It's my life mission to get both of KTF 34MM spools. If I miss this round (which is easy to do), I'm just biting the bullet on the JP auction site.
I’m a big fan of the Kahen in both iterations. The two Neos I own, are residing in a Steez Ltd, and Steez SV-TW. The Kahen Finesse is currently in another Steez EX XS. They are a lot of fun. I personally prefer my spools a bit on the faster side, so I also enjoy the NRCs...in the right platform. The M doesn’t play as well with the new Steez SV TW, but it’s a lot more fun in a TDZ. I haven’t purchased the PG version, though.

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Thu May 16, 2019 7:43 am

Bump to keep this the thread on the front page where it belongs and in hopes to see more sexy time pictures 8-) RISE? :lol:

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Thu May 16, 2019 9:27 am

My KTF neo spool will be at my house on Saturday
I can’t wait.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Thu May 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Kahen spool arrived and all the bits and pieces :big grin:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Fri May 17, 2019 6:44 am

Goldie, rules man :lol: Me wants a peek :P

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Sat May 18, 2019 12:35 am

Cristo wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:43 am
Bump to keep this the thread on the front page where it belongs and in hopes to see more sexy time pictures 8-) RISE? :lol:
:lol:
I’ll post up some shots of a recent outing, soon. Got to test some new sticks, and spend more time with the Hooligan, and some other recently acquired “new favorites”.

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Sat May 18, 2019 12:37 am

goldrod wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:05 pm
Kahen spool arrived and all the bits and pieces :big grin:
Congrats, enjoy!

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Sat May 18, 2019 8:28 am

That's awesome Rise, take your time do it right I can't wait to see the photos so thank you for posting \:D/

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Aquaftm45 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:33 pm

An annual expo/event that took place in Japan this past weekend called Bass Festa 2019 just wrapped up. It's organized by a Proshop chain called Castingnet which has over 50 locations in Japan, unfortunatly they don't ship overseas. Here is a partial list of this years exhibitors:
Jackal, OSP, DSTYLE, Raid Japan, Gan Craft, Daiwa, Deps, Flash Union, Valley Hill, Pure Fishing, Bait Breath, Megabass, Lucky Craft, Five Core, Rugegi, Development Crank, Engine, LSD, Full clip , Fish Arrow, Duo Realis, Tiemco-Fenwick, Geecrack, Pros Factory, Smith Ltd, SLP Works, Bottom-up, Duel, ZPI, Luxxe, Jackson, Factory U, Voodoo Ride, Gary Yamamoto, Tail Walk, Ranker Killer, ISM, Sedition, PAY FORWARD, Hideup, FoLLOW, Studio Composite.

The reason I post this on the Sedition thread (other than I think this is the crowd that would give a hoot), is that good ol' Sendo w/Sedition announced a couple of upcoming rod releases.

Due in August-
SDC-711XRS-BMF CONFLICT

Due in September
SDC-602MMHG-CRUX DOOMRIDER

I'm not going to try to translate his synopsis of each rod, as the transcript made it sound like he was stoned.. :lol: Although I have a good idea of the concept of each rod. The entire transcript of his rod presentation is pretty funny. At one point he alludes to just putting them on Yahoo Japan, so he can make more money.
I guess he is still a rep for Duel, as that is who he was there to also represent.

I follow this stuff because I still have a ray of hope the he will re-release some Cristobal's and I can get my greedy hands on one..

I did find a sliver of information on an upcoming Daiwa release, but I think it best to keep that under wraps.

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:33 pm

Aquaftm45 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:33 pm
An annual expo/event that took place in Japan this past weekend called Bass Festa 2019 just wrapped up. It's organized by a Proshop chain called Castingnet which has over 50 locations in Japan, unfortunatly they don't ship overseas. Here is a partial list of this years exhibitors:
Jackal, OSP, DSTYLE, Raid Japan, Gan Craft, Daiwa, Deps, Flash Union, Valley Hill, Pure Fishing, Bait Breath, Megabass, Lucky Craft, Five Core, Rugegi, Development Crank, Engine, LSD, Full clip , Fish Arrow, Duo Realis, Tiemco-Fenwick, Geecrack, Pros Factory, Smith Ltd, SLP Works, Bottom-up, Duel, ZPI, Luxxe, Jackson, Factory U, Voodoo Ride, Gary Yamamoto, Tail Walk, Ranker Killer, ISM, Sedition, PAY FORWARD, Hideup, FoLLOW, Studio Composite.

The reason I post this on the Sedition thread (other than I think this is the crowd that would give a hoot), is that good ol' Sendo w/Sedition announced a couple of upcoming rod releases.

Due in August-
SDC-711XRS-BMF CONFLICT

Due in September
SDC-602MMHG-CRUX DOOMRIDER

I'm not going to try to translate his synopsis of each rod, as the transcript made it sound like he was stoned.. :lol: Although I have a good idea of the concept of each rod. The entire transcript of his rod presentation is pretty funny. At one point he alludes to just putting them on Yahoo Japan, so he can make more money.
I guess he is still a rep for Duel, as that is who he was there to also represent.

I follow this stuff because I still have a ray of hope the he will re-release some Cristobal's and I can get my greedy hands on one..

I did find a sliver of information on an upcoming Daiwa release, but I think it best to keep that under wraps.
Tease

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Aquaftm45 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:57 am

Sedition Conflict. Think MB Launcher with an attitude...No idea if the substance of these rods keep up with the style. But it does make me want buy one and strap it up with the red Daiwa Battler fitted with the purple HLC Spool and maybe some other purple touches.
Sedition Set it Off.jpg
Sedition Set it Off.jpg (56.72 KiB) Viewed 9853 times

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:50 am

Aqua, nice come up 8-) \:D/

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Aquaftm45 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:30 am

Looks like the Crux Doomrider finally rode into town. Might need PN to mash together a Zillion to match this wand.

https://www.popeyeweb.jp/SHOP/doomrider.html

Sendo needs to get off his noodles and just re-release the spiral wrapped Cristobal already..
Doomrider.jpeg
Doomrider.jpeg (63.69 KiB) Viewed 9515 times

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:03 am

Very well put together 8-)