Ordering tackle from japan

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Ordering tackle from japan

Post by Hogsticker2 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:30 am

John G wrote:
Hogsticker2 wrote:
John G wrote:All of the above are great as are Japan Tackle and Samurai Tackle but they are usually more exspensive that the others. Ichiban Tackle has become one of my favorites for lures and they have some good prices on used reels.
No issues with Samurai? They have a good selection of soft plastics and I'll be placing an order soon. Thx
Mark, my only problem with Samurai Tackle is it seems that their minimum EMS charge is $30. I was going to order some hard to find JDM colored Jackall Pompadour Jr.'s the other day and I said screw It because of the shipping. BassJP also has a great selection of soft plastics but sometimes the ordering process can be a pain in the ass and it will take a little longer to get your order because after you place your order, they have get all of your goods from their five different stores.
Hmm. Maybe I'll just stick to ebay or Ichiban

Lure fisherman
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Lure fisherman » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 am

try redtackle.com , there some really cheap JDM brands and lots of rare stuffs

Tokugawa
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Tokugawa » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:49 am

Ichiban
Japan tackle
Jpangler
Plat
Bass.co.jp

All very good places to shop...you can find anything you'd need. Japan Tackle is a board sponsor.

LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LgMouthGambler » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Japan Tackle is awesome. Ordered a PE spool for a Zillion on Thursday, was here yesterday (Tuesday).
<")))><{

mada1594
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by mada1594 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm

japantackle is great fast cheap shipping!
gone fishin! borderline 11!

papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by papabassin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:29 am

Tony9 wrote:I've ordered from digitaka. Fast shipping and got my reel in about 5 business days.
Ordered my 1st JDM reel from here...free shipping, received it in a week. No problems at all. I'm sure I will be ordering again from Digitaka in the near future.

Dark3
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Dark3 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:38 pm

All of the above mentioned are great. Most of my jp business has gone to jpangler and digitaka. Yet to have an unfavorable experience with ordering jdm stuff from jp. I have actually said I feel like they are very honorable in thier business doings. I have almost always faired the best financially with kazu at jpangler. Great communication aswell. I ended up on a mailing list from a company called cloud9 tackle, and good god the prices that I see in their newsletter are unreasonably high. I believe I seen a scorp 70 on that for 280usd. I got 2 of them @180 a pop prior to the exchange rate going back up.