Auction site gems

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
Rarebreed
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Auction site gems

Post by Rarebreed » Wed May 06, 2015 4:46 am

That's the one...

belippy
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by belippy » Wed May 06, 2015 4:59 am

Rarebreed wrote:It's the same guy that I got into a bidding war with over a matallic red I'ze personal order a month or so ago.. :|
The one I was after was a righty and it went to $395
I don't think it's the same guy.
Aaronb wrote:It looked like the same person got the personal order and the IS71.
He also got the 100xrl...

cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by cndbasshunter » Wed May 06, 2015 5:02 am

belippy wrote:
Rarebreed wrote:It's the same guy that I got into a bidding war with over a matallic red I'ze personal order a month or so ago.. :|
Aaronb wrote:It looked like the same person got the personal order and the IS71.
:mrgreen:

Rarebreed
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Rarebreed » Wed May 06, 2015 5:03 am

He bailed out at $325. Look out next time...lol

Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Teal101 » Wed May 06, 2015 5:14 am

cndbasshunter wrote:
belippy wrote:
:evil:

maxpowers
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by maxpowers » Wed May 06, 2015 5:29 am

cndbasshunter wrote:
belippy wrote:
You and I know the same thing :mrgreen:

Aaronb
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Aaronb » Wed May 06, 2015 5:36 am

Whoever that left hander is should share the wealth with you guys. I guess he doesn't understand he doesn't have to buy them all.

adam lancia
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by adam lancia » Mon May 11, 2015 8:22 pm

Got this email notification from UPS this morning about that Alphas I won last week:

Tracking Number: 1Z06Y6986895853021
Exception Reason: MERCHANDISE IS MISSING. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
Exception Resolution: ALL MERCHANDISE MISSING, EMPTY CARTON WAS DISCARDED. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE

It looks like someone saw the description on the customs sticker and decided to help themselves to my reel :evil: :evil: Thieves are such low-life colostomy bags, and this is about as cowardly as it gets. Buddy didn't even have the sack to break into my house to steal it (not that I'd prefer that), he just picked it off the truck.

I already contacted the seller to see what UPS tells them. I hope they don't screw the seller around. I'm really disappointed, I was really looking forward to that reel. Hopefully the seller has something else to send my way. Otherwise I'll just have to buy something else... :crying: :laugh1:

masterbass
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by masterbass » Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 pm

adam lancia wrote:Got this email notification from UPS this morning about that Alphas I won last week:

Exception Reason: MERCHANDISE IS MISSING. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
Exception Resolution: ALL MERCHANDISE MISSING, EMPTY CARTON WAS DISCARDED. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE

It looks like someone saw the description on the customs sticker and decided to help themselves to my reel :evil: :evil: Thieves are such low-life colostomy bags, and this is about as cowardly as it gets. Buddy didn't even have the sack to break into my house to steal it (not that I'd prefer that), he just picked it off the truck.

I already contacted the seller to see what UPS tells them. I hope they don't screw the seller around. I'm really disappointed, I was really looking forward to that reel. Hopefully the seller has something else to send my way. Otherwise I'll just have to buy something else... :crying: :laugh1:
Wow Adam, that sucks. I hate thieves.

jmb27
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by jmb27 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:44 pm

adam lancia wrote:Got this email notification from UPS this morning about that Alphas I won last week:

That's awful. Hope that you can get a refund.

Bass1980
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Bass1980 » Mon May 11, 2015 11:34 pm

So did the theft happened at UPS? Was it a worker?

cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by cndbasshunter » Mon May 11, 2015 11:38 pm

i hope you guys put the proper value on the reel. sorry to hear bud :evil:

adam lancia
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by adam lancia » Mon May 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Bass1980 wrote:So did the theft happened at UPS? Was it a worker?
It sure seems that way. It sat in Mesquite for 6 days, then I received that email. I'm assuming that it went missing either on it's way there our once it got there.

It was insured enough to cover the cost of the reel so that should be pretty cut and dry. You never know though...

I'm in contact with the seller as they're following up with UPS today.

Deaknh
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Deaknh » Wed May 13, 2015 7:55 am

Minty Shimano DC7 with box and papers..$150 shipped..I can't stop..

cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by cndbasshunter » Wed May 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Look at what i found, for the conquest lovers. CQ51S

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161704643302?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT