Differences between Zillion PE Special and Zillion Type R?

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
aussiebasser
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Differences between Zillion PE Special and Zillion Type

Post by aussiebasser » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:39 am

spookybaits wrote:If you're gonna reserect a thread, might as well reserect one that talks about putting daiwas toughest reels to their limits and catching crocodiles on jerkbaits :D

As far as thread reserections go... I'd give this 3.5 out of 5 resserection stars =D> (You missed 1.5 stars for asking about finesse baits in a 'tough reel' thread).

As for the frogs, no idea, but I know of some that just hit the market, but they're sold out everywhere and I ain't saying until I get some first :lol:
Evergreen kicker frogs & deps will do ya right till then.
Surely changing your name and quote replying yourself should knock another half a star off though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Differences between Zillion PE Special and Zillion Type R?

Post by LowRange » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:35 am

Can the braid bars be removed from this reel? They make fishing with big fluorocarbon line basically impossible for me. The same IP68 spool in my IP reels is fine but backlashes in the PE special. I think the flouroslinky is hitting the bars as it tries to get off the spool and shoot down the level wind and guides.