Bass/FLW/MLF

bpettus2
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Bass/FLW/MLF

Post by bpettus2 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:34 pm

On another site long discussions about some super organization . All rumors so far but seems like re-organization and talks of a anglers own deal kinda like PBA . Any insiders heard of anything like this going on .

KlingerNOK
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Bass/FLW/MLF

Post by KlingerNOK » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:06 am

MLF is angler owned and looking to become THE big dog with the biggest names fishing it exclusively. Johnny Morris is supposedly dropping some serious cash into it to have bigger paydays with less money invested by the anglers.

Houndfish
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Houndfish » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:20 am

How does one watch MLF these days without a cable package? Last I looked they wanted you to pay for access via some
website but it seemed like there was no simple way to stream it directy to my tv. I think the format is far more interesting then the normal “best 5 bass” but they make it harder to watch then say BASS, who gets stuff up on youtube pretty quickly.

IlliniDawg01
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by IlliniDawg01 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:55 pm

I really enjoy the format of MLF. I don't enjoy not being able to watch it on DirecTV.

bpettus2
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by bpettus2 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Yeah I heard Johnny was behind this also the previous owners of MLF (Duckett) have money as well. That tv contact and the other sponsors they have really might make this interesting .