TT forum

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

TT forum

Post by Obz » Sun May 08, 2016 6:20 am

I would like to say hello again and ask a couple questions. I was a member of the old forum before it was updated or crashed. I've been targeting musky since and haven't found a ton of use for the forum. This year I joined a bass club and am looking to up my game. I bought a couple rods on the old site and got more than I expected. If I see something I want can I pm the seller? Also, has traffic on the forum gone down? It used to be a pretty happening place to talk bass gear and fishing.
Thanks in advance.
Aaron

mhood
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TT forum

Post by mhood » Sun May 08, 2016 11:47 am

Yes, until you get your post count above 100, PM'ing sellers is your best bet.

ss30378
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by ss30378 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Hello obz and welcome back to the forum! I've been through your neck of the woods many times on trips up to our MN property (near international falls). Very pretty area (Duluth not so much). Traffic here seems to go up and down with the biggest traffic in late winter as all you northern folks are in stage 3 cabin fever waiting for the lakes to open up and were everyone is awaiting the new releases at the classic. Also pre I-cast gets a lot of flow.

Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Obz » Fri May 27, 2016 10:03 am

Thanks ss! Big Lol on the Duluth comment. AND you nailed it, the cabin fever is REAL!! Have you been to Ifalls in the winter? yikes! Puts us to shame. The bass club I'm in is out of Duluth so I'm fishing Duluth area lakes for the first time. We did pretty well, my partner and i had a 5 fish limit of 10.7, in 3hrs not bad for fishing blind, the winners put up 13 and change. I really like to fish around Walker MN, Some big bass up there, Musky too.

Shout out: I just received a megabass diablo 68xti from Hungrycow, the rod is in great condition! Thanks Joe and TT. this forum is clutch!!