Is BBCboards down?

uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Is BBCboards down?

Post by uljersey » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:17 am

389Maverick wrote:
uljersey wrote:
I've been a member there for a number of years (different screen name) and the fact is it's one of the least moderated sites of it's type out there - contrary to some opinions out there. Al has his limits, but generally Lounge threads are left alone until certain lines are crossed.
We'll just have to agree to disagree!
I ventured in the lounge, it was the end of me.
It's not for everyone, without a doubt. But overall it's a good site with lots of members knowledgeable in many areas. One can avoid the lounge (many do) and still get a lot out of it.

tomustang
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by tomustang » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:23 am

uljersey wrote:
389Maverick wrote:Al must of banned the wrong dude...
I was wondering that ... someone went through a lot of effort to take down a fishing site :?

I've been a member there for a number of years (different screen name) and the fact is it's one of the least moderated sites of it's type out there - contrary to some opinions out there. Al has his limits, but generally Lounge threads are left alone until certain lines are crossed.

I feel for the sponsors who lost a ton of revenue they missed out on for the beginning of the holidays. I hope it all works out for the best.
I wouldn't doubt someone messed with the wrong guy. Viewing the forum for a while you can see there's suckups and golden children that run around free pushing peoples buttons.

zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by zodiak311 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:22 pm

It's back!