A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

Gblaze
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

Post by Gblaze » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:46 am

Can the moderator please erase this thread - its so old I fear if it was produce it would have spoiled by now ;)

Mcyl
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Mcyl » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:02 pm

WoodT wrote:I just keep thinking back to that poor guy who proudly posted pics of the conquest that looked like it had been spray painted in rainbow trout colors. That is the only time I have seen the entire forum completely aligned on anything. And the consensus seemed to be that the guy might has well have slept with each forum member's mom.

Don't be that guy! I am confident you won't be....but I still feel bad for that guy.
I thought anything done to a CQ was always a bad idea, even the livre handles I put on look at odds, however I could justify it since it feels great to crank with.

And then I saw this:
That's just uber cool

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Yeah, there are some beautifully anodized CQs that I saw on blogs as well...all black looks great on it.

spencerinstl
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by spencerinstl » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:45 am

So, what happened to the Dark Vader Conquest? Did it get lost in space?

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 am

Come on, man! You're killing me!!!! ](*,)

triple_illusion
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by triple_illusion » Tue May 31, 2016 3:46 am

My apologies for this taking forever. I am a man of my word and I don't like to say things and not do them. I never intended this project to take this long, but I also never said when it would be complete. From the beginning, I gave only undetermined variables for the date and time it would be done. Some big things have come my way in the form of acceptance to a university, so for the past 2 years I have been a full time student. My tackle projects have gotten put aside. I am now on summer break and am pushing pretty hard to get this reel finished. I have also learned some new skills, so I went ahead and redesigned the graphics for the reel box as well. Some parts are getting anodized this week, final assembly is in sight.

RogerHarvey
Angler
Angler

Post by RogerHarvey » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:33 am

Lol.. Im new here.. Whats happening here.

smalliesteve
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by smalliesteve » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:40 pm

triple_illusion wrote:My apologies for this taking forever. I am a man of my word and I don't like to say things and not do them. I never intended this project to take this long, but I also never said when it would be complete. From the beginning, I gave only undetermined variables for the date and time it would be done. Some big things have come my way in the form of acceptance to a university, so for the past 2 years I have been a full time student. My tackle projects have gotten put aside. I am now on summer break and am pushing pretty hard to get this reel finished. I have also learned some new skills, so I went ahead and redesigned the graphics for the reel box as well. Some parts are getting anodized this week, final assembly is in sight.

WAIT!! THIS thread is getting revived????? OMG talk about a long wait!!!

triple_illusion
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by triple_illusion » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:00 am