a presence in my house i cannot explain?

xdss
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

a presence in my house i cannot explain?

Post by xdss » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Some very very strange things have been occurring in the house I recently rented.... Human voice like sounds in the middle of the night, random bangs from the ceiling.... Has anyone ever expierenced unexplained things like this? My girl and I moved in a few weeks ago and I'm not to fond of the place as of this moment! :-# it was built in the early 20's and no I don't believe in ghosts....at least not yet...

vinnieb729
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: a presence in my house i cannot explain?

Post by vinnieb729 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Yeah...That would be the tackle monkey. I sent him your way as a welcome to the neighborhood gift...He's been nothing but trouble for me...By the way, he's hungry, Feed him!........enjoy

xdss
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by xdss » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:01 pm

vinnieb729 wrote:Yeah...That would be the tackle monkey. I sent him your way as a welcome to the neighborhood gift...He's been nothing but trouble for me...By the way, he's hungry, Feed him!........enjoy
Why would you do such a thing lol

africanbass
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by africanbass » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Don't be intimidated,time for a monkey exorcism...
ImageImage

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:32 am

Trapped spirits...for any of a multitude of reasons.

Not uncommon as you think, and more real than most of us will want to admit (or learn)...I am a believer from personal experience. If you cannot find a common ground, or at least a neutral ground with these "entities", then you best move on.

Good luck.

BucketHunter
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by BucketHunter » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am

I suggest you watch Paranormal Activity (the first one) before you go to bed tonight.
It should help calm you fears :evil:

Gblaze
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Gblaze » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 pm

BucketHunter wrote:I suggest you watch Paranormal Activity (the first one) before you go to bed tonight.
It should help calm you fears :evil:
DO NOT DO THIS [-X

You either have an entity/enrgetic disturbance in your home OR a rambunctious raccoon. Id much rather deal with the latter - but The former most certainly exist - and Im a physician scientist (many of which who havent experienced them would be mocking my claim). Nevertheless- experience trumps opinion - even those of pragmatists.

Do yourself a favor and either find a shaman or just move. Paranormal activity - like any energy - needs to be transformed (it cannot be destroyed). Mocking it or invoking fear energy (like watching that movie) should be avoided at all costs.

Keep us posted- and god bless and protect u and yours

BucketHunter
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by BucketHunter » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Uh oh, it's getting weird around here...
Your mind is a powerful thing, and if you let it run out of control, you will see, hear, feel and experience whatever your mind can manifest.
Control your fears, and walk in confidence my friend. Houses are noisy, drafty and old. End of story.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:46 pm

BucketHunter wrote:Uh oh, it's getting weird around here...
Your mind is a powerful thing, and if you let it run out of control, you will see, hear, feel and experience whatever your mind can manifest.
Control your fears, and walk in confidence my friend. Houses are noisy, drafty and old. End of story.
Not quite this simple IMO...nor is this the "end of the story" for millions around the world. We speak of energies in different dimensions that we cannot fully comprehend with our (living) human senses. This is no different than a flat world, or any other false belief that was been disproven over the last few centuries.

But yes, control of mind and emotion is always most vital.

Quillback
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Quillback » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:00 am

BucketHunter wrote:Uh oh, it's getting weird around here...
X2, if you hear strange noises, get up and go check them out.

basskeeter1
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by basskeeter1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:56 am

Just to clarify, you’re in a house and not an apartment with neighbors to the sides and above, right? If you’re in a house, take the gun out of your hands and replace it with a bible. I noticed that you’re from Greensboro, NC, there were many battles that happened there during early American history. Ohhh my, someone or something is still lost and searching for their way out. Better you hear them than me.

Just curious, is it still going on.

scatter
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by scatter » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:19 am

A physician scientist? What is that? Did you mean physicist? You know a physician is a medical doctor right? Did you think claiming this would lend credence to your alleged of expertise in this area? :^o

OP: Man-up and go figure out what the problem is. You don't need the bible or any other fairy-tale bunkum. You need a torch and probably a big stick to thump the critter in your roof.

Gblaze
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Gblaze » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Re Scatter-

do yourself a favor and become familiar with wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD-PhD) before asking clarification on things that are self explanatory.

I only brought MD-PHD up because my JOB is to use scientific method to prove or disprove hypotheses. However, there are experiences that escape logical, scientific explanation - in laymans terms the absence of collective proof is not proof of non-existence.

There are energetic entities like ghosts - I have had personal experience of them. Not saying the OP has that going on- but I am not saying he doesnt either just because the idea makes me uncomfortable ;)

scatter
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by scatter » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Apologies, that was presumptuous and more than a little ignorant on my part. I'm surprised however to hear someone in your vocation presenting as fact something which is clearly not. You say non-existence can't be proved but existence emphatically has not been. Yet you say that ghosts definitely do exist. You claim personal experience. Surely you must accept that the human mind is far less reliable than empirical proof.

Gblaze
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Gblaze » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:12 pm

I get what your saying- Ive even called people wack-jobs before for saying the things I now say. I think evidence comes in a variety of "flavors", and experience trumps dogma.

Regarding your desire for "evidence" there are documented changes in EMF's and "cold" fronts that have been recorded in haunted places - with no rationale explanation. Ive heard people say that- and I always attributed it to faulty sensors or electronic glitches in recording. We are good at explaining things away that make us uncomfortable, or question our hold on our belief systems.

I have had several experiences I cannot scientifically explain and Ive racked my brain to come up with an excuse for what I experienced:
An ex. I saw a specter in my old house. Dark shadow of a man - clearly wearing a hat and dark overcoat- walked up the steps to the landing from the downstairs and stopped at the landing facing away from me on the 2nd floor. I watched it for 3 seconds, rubbed my eyes- and then went to the kitchen to fetch a camera - but it was gone when i came back.
This happened after 2 years of my Nanny saying she heard footsteps when she was alone in the house, and my sister claiming something "touched" her shoulder when she was in a room by herself. And I called them paranoid, delusions, etc, etc. until I saw it for myself.

After some other equally unbelievable crap we moved....I cannot explain it - but I know what I saw, I know what i experienced