THIS HAPPEND AT WORK!!

xdss
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

THIS HAPPEND AT WORK!!

Post by xdss » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am

While I was at work yesterday (I sell cars for a dealership) This happened next door, My buddy Jason got it on video lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0pOM1SmpVo

they both were fired! which is pretty obvious from the video! :lol: :lol:

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: THIS HAPPEND AT WORK!!

Post by dragon1 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:37 am

Ahhh yes.....and we still need reality shows in this country to keep us entertained with our days, eh?

xdss
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by xdss » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:21 am

I feel bad for future generations...... It seems as far as manners and ethics go, we are experiencing a devolution...

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 am

xdss wrote:I feel bad for future generations...... It seems as far as manners and ethics go, we are experiencing a devolution...
Yeppers.

bassinmaumee
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by bassinmaumee » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:07 pm

xdss wrote:I feel bad for future generations...... It seems as far as manners and ethics go, we are experiencing a devolution...
Good, I am glad i'm not the only one who feels that way. Also I get irritated rather easily by younger people today (I am 29 btw) I also coach and find it appauling at how soft kids are these days. The whining, crying, sense of entitlement, and lack of respect is sad. When I was a kid and you were told something you did it, or you got punished. There was no debate or talking about it.

Mnbasser
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Mnbasser » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:53 am

bassinmaumee wrote:
Good, I am glad i'm not the only one who feels that way. Also I get irritated rather easily by younger people today (I am 29 btw) I also coach and find it appauling at how soft kids are these days. The whining, crying, sense of entitlement, and lack of respect is sad. When I was a kid and you were told something you did it, or you got punished. There was no debate or talking about it.
It doesn't just seem that way, it's definitely happening. I'm 38 and work security at a bar/club on the weekends for my fishing/boat fund. It's absolutely appalling to see the behavior and mannerisms of the younger generation in this day and age.

WoodT
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by WoodT » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:36 am

dragon1 wrote:
Yeppers.
Yes. The fact that a guy filmed this for 3:02 without intervening, calling the police, or simply leaving says a lot about how much people have changed.

Two idiots getting in a fight over fries? That's way less pathetic than standing there and filming those two idiots.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:45 am

WoodT wrote:
dragon1 wrote:
Yeppers.
Yes. The fact that a guy filmed this for 3:02 without intervening, calling the police, or simply leaving says a lot about how much people have changed.

Two idiots getting in a fight over fries? That's way less pathetic than standing there and filming those two idiots.
The "speech quality" of the guy filming the scene is a clear indicator as well.

WoodT
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by WoodT » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:04 am

Eh, I was just (trying to be) ironic.

I think overall humanity is doing better with each generation. We just happen to have more visibility to ugliness these days.

Imagine all the people bass fishing in harmony. It's easy if you try. ;-)

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 pm

WoodT wrote:Eh, I was just (trying to be) ironic.

I think overall humanity is doing better with each generation. We just happen to have more visibility to ugliness these days.

Imagine all the people bass fishing in harmony. It's easy if you try. ;-)
May be so...however the "guise of goodness" is many times prefaced with a purpose; often controlled by greed, corruption and profit.

It is not by coincidence that several of my high level clients, spanning from surgeons, to doctors, lawyers and CEOs - are consistently reiterating (to me) the levels of political and corporate red tape/corruption they have to deal with daily...many times in lieu of their own moral beliefs.

Even with bass fishers...on the waters I fish. Say out of 10, half will litter (line, lures, packages, bottles, beer cans, snack packages, clothing, bait containers, etc,), the other 3 will walk by it, and some dork like me and maybe one other, will always be packing a bag to clean up as much as we can on every outing.

Anyway, I get ya...

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by damian_megabass » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 am

bassinmaumee wrote:
Don't blame the kids, blame the dang parents......they think their kids are more special than anyone else.

Although I am half against spanking but I am 1,000,000% on discipline! Kids these days get no disciplne what so ever. I can base this on my mother in law....her kids a freak rat brat and his xbox never gets taken away, bike, playing outside etc...all empty threats. ](*,)

Afrayedknot
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Afrayedknot » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:49 am

[quote="Don't blame the kids, blame the dang parents......they think their kids are more special than anyone else.](*,)[/quote]

X2.

You can't always blame the kids saying stuff like "future generation has no respect/discipline". For example, the show 16 and pregnant.. A 16 YO cannot raise a child properly. They aren't mature enough. You can't expect the child of a 16 YO to have good manners, etc. I am not defending them though, just saying that it is not always the kid. It is sometimes unavoidable.

hotdogin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by hotdogin » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:22 pm

These kinds of videos enrage me at first, but then a great sadness comes over me because I know this kind of trash is the future of my country. Trash like this makes it hard for me to take pride in my country.