Lets see some Blades

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Lets see some Blades

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:40 pm

And here is an original Carbon V Cold Steel Khukri,from about 13 years ago-the real deal right here ;)

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Here we have an original Al Mar Warrior Bowie...often imitated design but never even close to duplicated

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Bagwell "Hells Belle" Bowie

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:53 pm

This is the Bagwell Stealth Bowie :D

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:57 pm

...and the Bagwell "Fortress"~ :whistle:

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:00 pm

...rounding out the complete Bagwell/Ontario series-this is the fourth model of the 4,the Gambler

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:04 pm

slight gear shift here,but still with the big boys...original Applegate/Fairbairn Combat Smatchet (full sized D'Jeep lighter there for size comparison) O:)

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:09 pm

and to get back to the "punching through car doors" theme...T.O.P.S. Extra Heavy Duty Steel Eagle...kind of an edged "jaws of life" 8-) 8-)

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:15 pm

and to round things out (for now) ;) ...my typical carry piece,full size Cold Steel Safe Keeper punch dagger

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:19 pm

And Biggs,that sux about the laws up there in Canada...honestly I would love to live there myself for the excellent fishing and hunting,as well as the clean air and abundant natural beauty...but the laws about weapons in general are just awful,much like they are in Britain and Australia as well...and of course,efforts are constantly underway here as well to do the same things to us....but hopefully such things will never come to pass here [-o< It would surely be a bad scene...

biggs
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by biggs » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:48 pm

CALL ME RIFLE wrote:And Biggs,that sux about the laws up there in Canada...honestly I would love to live there myself for the excellent fishing and hunting,as well as the clean air and abundant natural beauty...but the laws about weapons in general are just awful,much like they are in Britain and Australia as well...and of course,efforts are constantly underway here as well to do the same things to us....but hopefully such things will never come to pass here [-o< It would surely be a bad scene...
Honestly, I am not sure that the weapon laws up here suck. I kind of prefer that people don't have some of the weapons available in the US and they are not easily available but thats just me.

Your collection of knives is very impressive, I am coming to your place when the zombie apocalypse happens because I'd be screwed! :lol: I really like the original Applegate/Fairbairn Combat Smatchet and the Mineral Mountain Hatchet Works wakizashi.
Instagram @___bradb

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Don't want to get into anything political here,as I know that is frowned upon...but as one might imagine by my handle,I am a bit of a gun guy...weapons guy in entirety,really...regardless,we can agree to disagree about that here and talk fishin and blades and such..lol,I have alot of folks that are coming here in case of this,that,and the other...let's hope no one makes a "let's see some firearms" thread,man I really don't have the time for the pic taking and downloading ;) but hey,if things get ugly,and if you can contribute in some manner,the more the merrier :D I have enough goodies here to arm the majority of the board members :big grin:

biggs
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by biggs » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 pm

CALL ME RIFLE wrote:Don't want to get into anything political here,as I know that is frowned upon...but as one might imagine by my handle,I am a bit of a gun guy...weapons guy in entirety,really...regardless,we can agree to disagree about that here and talk fishin and blades and such..lol,I have alot of folks that are coming here in case of this,that,and the other...let's hope no one makes a "let's see some firearms" thread,man I really don't have the time for the pic taking and downloading ;) but hey,if things get ugly,and if you can contribute in some manner,the more the merrier :D I have enough goodies here to arm the majority of the board members :big grin:
I don't think I did nor was I trying to offend or anything, so let's just keep this on topic and keep posting pics of these awesome knives.

And if the zombie apocalypse does happen let's all go to RIFLES..........I'll bring the ketchup chips and poutine!
Instagram @___bradb

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:31 pm

No offense taken here bro..and hey,what the hell,everybody come on down;we'll throw together a beast of a fish fry and BBQ 8-)

cjtoad
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by cjtoad » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Nice blades rifle. As for what knives I carry, a knife is the least destructive thing I've got in my pockets. NH live free or die