Most violent bank robbery

GAMEOVER
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Most violent bank robbery

Post by GAMEOVER » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:12 pm

I know some of you have heard or seen this but I still cant get over what these guys did. Those from California probably remember it like yesterday.

WARNING: extremely violent content.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT001bovaHk

SPAZ
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Most violent bank robbery

Post by SPAZ » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:33 pm

That's crazy.

klackrus
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by klackrus » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:18 pm

crazy crazy!!! :shock:

tonym
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by tonym » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:13 pm

I remember when that happened. They had on heavy armor and where firing armor piercing bullets. Crazy :shock:

What about what happened at Virginia Tech today. What's going on with people? :evil:
BlackRock Custom Fishing Rods.
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com

klackrus
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by klackrus » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:25 pm

who knows, 30 people killed because of a crazy guy with a gun. :cry:
Last edited by klackrus on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mhood
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by mhood » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:38 pm

klackrus wrote:who knows, 30 pepole killed because of a crazy guy with a gun.
33 dead (if you count the SOB shooter) and 29 wounded. :cry:

tonym
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by tonym » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:57 pm

mhood wrote:
klackrus wrote:who knows, 30 pepole killed because of a crazy guy with a gun.
33 dead (if you count the SOB shooter) and 29 wounded. :cry:
This is why I home school my kids. well my wife does I'm to dumb. ;)
BlackRock Custom Fishing Rods.
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com

GAMEOVER
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by GAMEOVER » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:04 pm

This is what made me post this video, I wonder who had more balls the guys with AKs that actually robbed the bank or the cops that rolled on him with an AK in hand at the end when he was trying to switch vehicles. :shock:

That shoot out reminds me a lot of the move Heat. One of my all-time favorites.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:25 pm

FIRST, LET ME APOLOGIZE UPFRONT IF THE FOLLOWING UPSETS ANYONE...IT IS ONLY MY RAMBLING OPINION.

As to today's masacre at V.T...Unfortunately it is just part of the macrocosm of our Society creating problems within the microcosm of itself and vice versa.

We are unfortunately to a large extent desensitized to sex, violence, greed, corruption, the SEVEN SINS, etc.

This is another bloody and SAD atrocity...completely mindless and hateful and unfortunately rekindles the memories of Columbine here.

Not to get off base, but even before Columbine, long history of violence has occurred in lower-income Cities across America that were relatively unknown and not aired across the Nation...unfortunately IMO due to the demographics and economic status of the area.

California has had school killings and shootings for quite a while...but it is considered the "norm" and is not aired as news by the Media nationwide with as much consideration and air time as it should.

Does anyone remember Patrick Purdy from 1989? This wacko took an AK47 to an Elementary School in Stockton, CA and killed 5 children and wounded 39 others...this never made anywhere near the type of News that Columbine made. I know firsthand...most people here in Colorado where I currently reside haven't the slightest clue of what I am talking about. I am not saying one atrocity or senseless act is more worthy of attention than another(although the media moguls/prostitutes seem to think so), I am just stating that Columbine received much more attention due to it being mostly a middle to upper middle-class Caucasian School and demographics in light versus the lower income minority Cleveland Elementary School in Stockton, Ca. I know many will say it was also a case of students killing students, but to me, the act of murder from either and all parties in both scenarios is just that...it should not make a bit of difference.

I remember that day as a Sr in High School, Tokay High in Lodi, CA, as I drove like a madman and ran like an Olympian to get my then 5 yr old female cousin and 7 yr old male cousin out from Elementary...as I did not know which one the shooting was at or if it was a hate group going from school to school...and trust me, there were several there in that area of CA along w/many gangs.

I have never been so scared in all my life, not even when my Family had to flee Phnom Penh under bombings, AK47 fire and tanks while bodies laid strewn on the streets when I was four and a half years of age.

As sad and crazy as all violence such as this is...we should be aware that much more occurs in inner cities that are not aired nationwide as they should be...mostly due to race, lower income, and the acceptance that violence already exists in certain areas. This bias in reporting by the many times irresponsible MEDIA/Gov't, blinds the general American Public as to how much madness there really is in our country. Chicago, Atlanta, San Jose, San Fran, Oakland, LA, Stockton, Detroit, Houston, just to name a VERY FEW examples...there is a lot of violence on our streets and schools that many of us only hear and romanticize about via music or movies, but it's more real than most know.

BTW...let's not forget how many sensless acts of murder have occurred to blacks and native americans that will never be investigated and solved, let alone admitted to. The murder and hangings of Blacks in the South (and other regions) even during the first few decades of the 20th Century, via hate and racist motives, were monstrous acts unto themselves that will probably never be brought to light or much less resolved. Even more atrocious is that many that were involved were also pillars of the community, whether in business, church, political office, police force and prominent business figures.

We as a Country are dysfunctional...and still hateful and racist along with being discriminatory economically & religiously...more so than we will ever care to admit...and this time Oprah and Dr Phil won't be able to bail us out (as this is another cancer that envelopes our Society, looking for truth through media and TV instead of ourselves)...We cannot and have not started our healing process because our leaders, ie, Corporations/$$$, Politicians/$$$, Athletes/Idols/Perfomers/Hollywood/$$$, etc, HAVE YET TO ADMIT WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM.

Once again, I apologize if I offended anyone...this just got my mind reeling and my Spirit screaming for change.

bassbandit
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by bassbandit » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:40 pm

GAMEOVER,

The guys who did that robbery watched movies to get inspiration for their crime. One of their favorite movies was Heat. It's kind of eery that you noticed the similarities.

GAMEOVER
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by GAMEOVER » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:26 am

bassbandit wrote:GAMEOVER,

The guys who did that robbery watched movies to get inspiration for their crime. One of their favorite movies was Heat. It's kind of eery that you noticed the similarities.
Really? I thought Heat came out after this all happend. I own that movie on DVD and while I always love that scene in the movie I by no means would condone anything like that in real life.

Dragon: I sort of agree with you. Thing is bigger stuff goes on in all major cities that get looked away at. In Detroit we have close to 400 murders a year. Thats a murder a day atleast. Every single big city has some sort of violent crime increase over all other suburbs combined. Dont matter if its Detroit, LA, Little Rock, Dallas, Memphis, Miami, etc etc etc. We can fight wars in other countries but not our own.. pretty damn sad if you ask me.

promax
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by promax » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:28 am

GAMEOVER wrote:
bassbandit wrote:GAMEOVER,

Really? I thought Heat came out after this all happend. I own that movie on DVD and while I always love that scene in the movie I by no means would condone anything like that in real life.

Dragon: I sort of agree with you. Thing is bigger stuff goes on in all major cities that get looked away at. In Detroit we have close to 400 murders a year. Thats a murder a day atleast. Every single big city has some sort of violent crime increase over all other suburbs combined. Dont matter if its Detroit, LA, Little Rock, Dallas, Memphis, Miami, etc etc etc. We can fight wars in other countries but not our own.. pretty damn sad if you ask me.
yup you hit the nail on the head ,we would be safer in iraq right now then........ pick a city in the usa on a weekend between 6 pm and 2 am !!!

bassbandit
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by bassbandit » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:57 pm

GAMEOVER,

Heat came out in 1995. The North Hollywood Robbery happended in 1997.