Get BAM for Free

Discussions focused on the pursuit of freshwater species
BassAnglerMagazine
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Get BAM for Free

Post by BassAnglerMagazine » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 am

Tackle Warehouse and Bass Angler Magazine team up to bring tackle buyers a BAM freebie. Tackle Warehouse customers that sack up any order over $100 will also reel in the new spring issue of Bass Angler.

This issue of the must-have mag in the bass angling biz brings readers a behind the scenes look at the one of the most recent history makers in the industry, the Manabu Kurita story. The world record bass tale is just the beginning of what this quarter's BAM has to offer.

Articles on or about tips and techniques from swimbait aficionados Matt Allen and Matt Newman, bass angling/musician combo talents Casey Ashley and the Rockin' Fisherman, Bernie Scholtz, Tom Mann, Jimmy Houston and big bass hunter Mike Long also fill the pages of the fastest growing and most relied upon fishing publication by bass anglers across the nation.

More than 30 features will certainly give any fisherman a new way to catch more and bigger bass.
Don't miss a chance to strike at a free copy of BAM. Tackle Warehouse will only add them to your cart while supplies last.

Get yours by shopping at TackleWarehouse.com.
bam.jpg
bam.jpg (48.69 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
BAM = More Bass!

mhgsx
Angler
Angler

Re: Get BAM for Free

Post by mhgsx » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Interesting...I just placed an order 2 days ago and this wasn't added to my cart. Are you sure that they haven't already run out??

tywithay
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Get BAM for Free

Post by tywithay » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Well poop...I just made an order this weekend and all I got was a free T-shirt that I'll never wear. Guess I should have waited...