Susquehanna River Bound!

Please post your fishing reports (freshwater or saltwater, conventional or fly fishing). You don't have to give away your secret spots but you do have to share what tackle you were using!
JerryC
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Susquehanna River Bound!

Post by JerryC » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:33 am

So every year i take a trip to my good friend Mike Lionetti's private lake which is right near the Susky river north branch. He is a guide on the Susky but hes also lucky enough to own property with a trophy bass lake smack dab in the middle of it. So myself & Nick aka Urbnimports will be taking our first trip of the season to his lake house on the trophy bass lake, but will be using our time to fish the susky being it should be GREAT fishing when we arrive. Last year my first day i got 50+ smallies, 2nd over 100+ along with a random largemouth & 2 nice walleye that we ate that night. I'm very excited for this trip being it will be my first true fishing outing this season. Wish me luck.. pics & videos to come... We leave next friday night the 15th and come home monday night the 18th. Next week cant come fast enough!!!
neaafishing.com
bocabearings.com
power team lures