Search found 83 matches
- Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:24 pm
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Phenix K2 715C: Aldebaran 50HG or 13 Metanium HG/XG
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1970
Good choice, but you couldn't have gone wrong either way! Haha, that's the impression I got, but I'd rather have the extra oomph the Met has. I just took mine out the other day for the first time for this season, and I'd forgotten how much I love it! That also helped make up my mind. Maybe I'll sho...
- Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 pm
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Reeling Demographics... are you a righty or lefty
- Replies: 394
- Views: 140233
Righty with baitcasters, lest with spinning reels
Right there with you brother! I sometimes find myself wondering the isles at bass pro just looking for no reason and walking out with $50 worth of more junk to put in the boat.
- Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Anyone else going to the Classic?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 576
I was at the lake Friday morning and watched some of the big names with their floatillas. Then to the expo that night, overall I was a little disappointed in the expo. Not much new stuff or great deals, but fun anyway. The best part was the boatyard about 5 pm or so when all the pros were arriving a...
- Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:35 pm
- Forum: Jigs/Spinner/Buzzbaits
- Topic: What trailer to use on a brown jig
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6400
In my experience you do not want to match trailers to skirts. Contrast is a good thing. strike king rage craws for a aggressive thump clear water cant beat the blue craw and cali craw semi dirty okee craw dirty black blue and black neon strike king rage bug same colors as above just a little less a...