Search found 1146 matches
- Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:13 am
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Tsurinoya XF-50 Budget BFS Reel Teardown & Evaluation
- Replies: 29
- Views: 5866
- Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:29 pm
- Forum: Plastics
- Topic: How come other manufacturers don’s use as much salt as Yamamoto
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1940
I have no problems with baits with salt other than longevity.
I too have 873 MHX Hi Mod. What started off as a rod for bigger jigs evolved into my frog rod. Paired with an Esxence DC it really shines!
- Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:47 am
- Forum: Show and Tell
- Topic: Surprise on my wedding day!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2476
Congrats! Wishing a wonderful marriage together!
- Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:42 am
- Forum: Jigs/Spinner/Buzzbaits
- Topic: Jigs with Living Rubber
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5114
From Fisher to hipster after one yearHoundfish wrote:I did this and then woke up a year later with a full beard, a room full of rods and reels, and a lot less money in the bank.LowRange wrote:You could also put the Zillion SV TW spool in your SV103 to see how it performs in a TD Zillion 103 reel.
- Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:21 pm
- Forum: Enthusiast & Import Tackle
- Topic: Fenwick Techna GP???
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1407
Thanks for the quick thoughts.
Not sure if I would ever get a Conquest rod. Just seems like so many mixed reviews. Many feel they are juice just not worth the added cost.