Search found 1752 matches
- Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:23 am
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Any 2020 Shimano reel leaks.....
- Replies: 51
- Views: 6979
I've heard hot temperatures works better at killing a Virus then cold temperatures.
- Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:18 pm
- Forum: Hardbaits
- Topic: Best lipless crankbait in da business
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1255
My conquest is one of the best made rods I have and that is saying a lot since I own a few Megabass rods.
I have read a few reviews about sloppy epoxy wraps on the NRX but mine are all pretty good....
I wonder why they chose that guide?HobeyBaker wrote: ↑Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:41 pmLooks like they will be using AGS guides on the new Xtremes.
https://m.bassmaster.com/gear/st-croix- ... ew-xtremes
From what I have heard is they can break easy and are hard to replace.
- Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:03 pm
- Forum: Enthusiast & Import Tackle
- Topic: New Megabass Destroyers
- Replies: 56
- Views: 2437