I love the DX 702C for 5" senkos. You wont be disappointed.
Search found 2219 matches
- Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:19 pm
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: New vs old greats for cranking.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 705
Yes, the HLC spool is still my favorite for cranks, casting is done with such ease. I have three, all in red Daiwa 50ths.
- Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:10 pm
- Forum: Rods
- Topic: What rod/reel combo has/will withstand the test of time?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 914
Ned Rigs, Bait fishing, freshwater, saltwater. You name it, it's done it.
- Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:22 pm
- Forum: Rods
- Topic: Rods you bought for one technique that you weren't thrilled with initially ...
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1057
Mine was: Nrx 842MBR casting rod.
I initially bought it for NED rigs, but quickly realized it was absolutely incredible for finesse reaction techniques like scrounger heads, tiny flukes, and tiny cranks.
Economic value added (EVA) is a measure of a company's financial performance based on the residual wealth calculated by deducting its cost of capital from its operating profit
- Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:41 am
- Forum: Fishing Line
- Topic: Braided line bad for your rods and reels?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2010
But I can remember when braid was getting more popular, and people were using them on their GLXs...
- Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:30 pm
- Forum: Show and Tell
- Topic: A classic rod and a new reel
- Replies: 29
- Views: 2263
Now to search for my Racing Viola Monoblock.
Hold an 873 paired with almost anything...
Hold an 893 paired with an Alphas platform...
Then fish with them, and you will literally feel and know the power of the dark side...
1. X7 Shading-X for chatterbaits, Rip baits, and cranks
2. NRX 842 MBR for small cranks, and Scrounger heads