Search found 654 matches
- Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:36 am
- Forum: Rods
- Topic: JDM Shimano vs USDM Gloomis Comparisons
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1213
that would drive me crazy, to me, buying a rod without a built in hook keeper is like buying a car without cruise control.
nice!!Winstondry wrote: ↑Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:00 amThanks! That’s Sunline Defier, IMHO, the best cranking line available.
- Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:02 pm
- Forum: TT Reviews
- Topic: Shimano and G.Loomis Launch Limited Edition Bantam MGL & IMX-Pro Combos
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4066
as amazing as this combo is for the price, I am kind of thinking it might have been better to pair the bantam up with one of the newer more 'all around' MBR IMX Pro's like an 843c or 903c would it not?
it is also offered in IMX Pro which is higher end than the E6X.
One thing i would not want is a two piece rod. 1 piece is still way better even with modern ferrule design IMO.
just food for thought.
- Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:11 am
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Isn't it crazy that some Daiwa platforms are almost 20y old and still in production?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 5079
thats almost 40 years now.
not conquest or NRX level but still awesome rods supposedly (i have not fished with one yet, but will one day)
- Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:44 pm
- Forum: Ultralight Fishing
- Topic: What’s In Your Rod Rack?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6069
I have a Loomis TSR 791 paired with a shimano Sustain 1000 FE. love the combo