Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:31 am
- Forum: Jigs/Spinner/Buzzbaits
- Topic: Chipped paint on jig heads
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6437
I am one of those "trusty rusty" types of people. All my best offshore ocean tackle is beat to crap and I feel that the more beat they are the better they work (with exceptions)! But with that said, you can buy plasti-dip by the can (not the spray can). And literally just dip the jig heads...
- Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:32 am
- Forum: Maintenance & SuperTuning Q&A
- Topic: Shimano baitcaster handle
- Replies: 1
- Views: 520
Just a heads up, few guys on the Shimano facebook page are running 13 fishing trick shop handles on their older shimanos. Say they fit right up! They are only like 30 bucks too!
- Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:29 am
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Reeling Demographics... are you a righty or lefty
- Replies: 386
- Views: 127164
I've always wondered this. I am right hand dominant but reel left. To me you should cast/fight the fish with your strong arm reel with your weaker arm. Just makes more sense. No clue why I ended up reeling left handed but glad I did!