Black blue, green pumpkin, and white are always a good starting point.FishingwithBranden wrote:Ok, I am going to switch my line to braid to see if that helps due to me usually fishing in stained water.
What about colors? Shad color the go to for most or are the more favorable colors depending on the conditions?
Search found 124 matches
For bottom contact, 7’4 is my favorite. The 7’2 is an phenomenal single hook moving bait rod. It is the best rod in the line up imo.
Looking to get another bottom contact but can’t decide if I want another 7’1mh or 7’4xh. Perhaps the 7’1h.
- Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:23 pm
- Forum: Enthusiast & Import Tackle
- Topic: Back in the game new Steez vs. old
- Replies: 5
- Views: 737
- Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:35 pm
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Zillion SV spools compatible with Zillion TWS Reels?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2502
It’s is down right the lightest and most well balanced combo I’ve felt.
It is one my favorite rods.
- Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 am
- Forum: Rods
- Topic: Reel seat comparison - tatula elite & steez xt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2142
Slap some HH air HDs on it and you’ll be bombing two country miles.