The Arashi is 3.5 oz. I think for 5 oz. you would be better served with a larger reel, Tranx, Lexa, etc.
Search found 689 matches
- Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:33 am
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Which shimano low profile for deep cranking
- Replies: 6
- Views: 757
Japan Tackle has an Avail handle, gunmetal 105mm, a great match for the Bantam, just sayin'
- Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:07 am
- Forum: Maintenance & SuperTuning Q&A
- Topic: I identify as a bolt, but realise I'm a shaft.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1231
Hey norbi, welcome! JEEZ! Do I wait for the new NRX, or just go ahead a snatch up that 7'4" Heavy...
- Fri May 22, 2020 4:00 am
- Forum: Enthusiast & Import Tackle
- Topic: Shipping times nowadays
- Replies: 106
- Views: 11343
UPS, Fed Ex, and DHL, have a private cargo fleet.
- Fri May 01, 2020 3:03 am
- Forum: Fishing Line
- Topic: Sunline asegai line diameter
- Replies: 2
- Views: 784